Why do I (Paki) feel myself so unwanted here?

I was born here, even third generation, and yet I feel I don't really belong in this society. My grandparents are from Pakistan and immigrated to England to work in a factory. My father was a newsagent and worked hard. Still, it's not unusual for me to be racially abused. Since I was a child, I have always felt unwanted here. Why are British Pakistanis so unpopular here? There are clearly more criminal groups than us. Why always us?

Attached: gb.png (2560x1280, 9.11K)

Asians are not even overrepresented in criminal statistics.

Attached: Ethnicity criminal justice system final.png (550x460, 19.33K)

You have to go back

Have you tried not being a dirty paki?

>Why do I (Paki) feel myself so unwanted here?
Gee I wonder why lol

Easily the worst group of immigrants in the country, worse than the worst group of africans

wait a min, these are the actual people in prison.
I was under the impression euro cops wont arrest anyone non white so that theyre not seen as racist.
Considering what happened in Rotterham, and you saying not many pakis in jail, speaks volumes lol.

>Why are British Pakistanis so unpopular here?
because this isnt pakistan, doesn't matter if you were born here.

who is more racist
Indians or white British

We just want england to english again. It's nothing personal. We werent asked, and we dont want it. Now leave please.

coz ur all like naseem hamed that boxer that wor ded skinny like. pakis out wiv orl tha rest

>why are pakis so unpopular here?
come on mate, even pakis hate pakis
deep down you know what you are, you filthy shitskin

>immigrated to England to suppress native wages and nullify worker's rights
fixed

why import us in the first place then?

Listen up cupcake. People call you paki and racially abuse you because it's the most obvious trait to target you with. If you were a bald white man, chavs in the street would call you baldy or slaphead instead. If you had ginger hair you'd be called carrot-top, etc. Little old ladies get called "bag lady" or "tramp". Shitheads always go for the most obvious trait, and in your case it's brown skin. Stop taking it so personally. The type of people who do this care not for gender or race, they do it to EVERYONE. In some ways, they are the least racist of all.

Would it really hurt to wash once in a while?

Every taxi or corner shop reeks of onion.

Also stop grooming kids you dirty Paki

Its because you have to go back

They’re not separated into indian and pakistani in the stats

liar

Adventure awaits you in Pakistan ! Goats, Islam, Curry, Women with Moustaches ! Book now, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

and phone calls to yankees trying to steal their money by redeeming google play gift cards

it's obviously not the british population that was wanting you in, dumbass

i can only speak for canada, but your group is always the most disrespectful little weasels of any migrant group. in a given african migrant population you can expect one or two to be prowest, for pakis it's as if they're predisposed to being slimy little assholes that always talk shit about the country they're leeching from.

but first i will rape a slutty gora

kek there is it
>why do they hate me
>i only openly try to talk about raping their women and destroying their culture

Even if we did have a vote about it and 51% of the people voted to "import" pakis. Then 49% of the population dont want you here, I think you would feel pretty unwanted in that case.

But we never had a vote about it. Our benevolent leaders made the decision for us.

Obviously they will to some extent. Mild overrepresentation in arrests doesn't translate to no underrepresentation in relation to each group's actual crime rate. Grooming, for one, has been systematically ignored.

im comming. your choice is flee into the sea and drown or be slaughtered in the street. every man woman child of your disgenic paki filth "race" in britain. you have 8 years. you should leave now. we will make an example you paki. for every raped white girl, a paki bitches' head cracked open against the pavement. or revenge will be biblical. does that answer your question you paki dog. 8 years.

lol, youre third gen and you know words like gora? Not saying youre lying but its pretty funny

That's a big job lad, i'm not sure you're equipped for it. Will she notice ?

You see... It's not about "what you feel", but about objective truths. Acting upon this subjective feeling and holding other people responsible is what is now known as "woke" or "unable to bear emotional responsibility". That being said, we underestimate the power that lies in genetical and ethnical cohesion, so you may be feeling "the call" so to speak.