Fuck it, Any Forums humor thread

Fuck it, Any Forums humor thread

Attached: RDT_20220813_0426405366883971574428355__01.jpg (600x1017, 147.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2GezVnSeqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck it, imma bless it

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

youtube.com/watch?v=z2GezVnSeqg

I'm not a virgin or a racist.
I just like the funny maymays dude. I don't really care about a person's race

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor." I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website they are trying to radicalize you be pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes.

But this hated has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folx), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate.

Together we can prevent another Buffalo

Its not the same with that flag

This makes me miss Anti SJW YouTube.

Things were similar back then :(

Is this the new blessing?

Lmao you based racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads
Face it, most poc are niggers. You are based, good job gamers.

Fuck off you autistic, reindeer herding, mammi slurping lappander. Never again think that your shitty finno-urgic mouth can utter the blessing. You are pure slavshit through and through, why don't you just stick to drawing your retarded squirrel memes and searching for sampo instead of pretending you're a superior leaf. I pray that Putin finally finishes what uncle stalin started and wipes your aberration of a "nation" of the map of EUrope.

Attached: leaftrollfarm.png (800x600, 277.88K)

>humor thread
>no humor
>somehow not surprising

Attached: 4chan Jannies IRL.jpg (404x402, 69.94K)

I'm gay

newfag
go back
you are ultra newfaggot the newest of faggots
>doesn't know about the leaf copy paste
go back

We already know we can see your flag

havent seen this in ages, so for the newfrens lurking here, have a classic

Attached: negev_hawt.gif (500x557, 3.98M)

Those faggot “vulnerable communities” all deserve the wall. Pussy!

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Attached: meandmybitch.jpg (242x251, 11.12K)

It's strange to not see a Finnish flag post that gif ngl

Attached: 1661860325617726.jpg (1024x964, 176.29K)

Attached: 1661828431966357.jpg (772x575, 138.55K)

Attached: 1661610866003080m.jpg (1024x670, 66.5K)