What's your reason for not having 12 beautiful white human children?

The Master Race compels you to produce white babies.

Attached: Finish Family.jpg (821x960, 152.12K)

Well basically I'm 30 and have never had sex

Why did you have to specify "human?"

harmi, että nuo ovat luultavasti lestadiolaisia hihhuleita

>brunette woman
>blond man
The guy cheated 100%.

Well you know there a lot of jealous subhumans out there who also try to claim white status. Had to make it clear we are taking about the only true humans.

Didn't TLC basically kill off this type of family? And it wasn't just with the Duggars ether.

My wife is 35 and we have two children already, but we are trying for a third.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

i'm colorblind and even i can tell she dyed it

are you people really this dumb?

Attached: wojak5.jpg (600x600, 106.34K)

I need a good job, that's it.

Nigger what? He impregnated blond women and brought the children home and his wife still has no idea?
Man are we this stupid?

>dark brown hair
That baby isn’t white lol. I’ve never seen a white baby with hair that dark.

Attached: 1661861856891228.jpg (960x878, 75.11K)

nailed it

Attached: 1638088968327.png (640x485, 608.8K)

>finns
>beautiful
LOL

Good looking women won't provide you with lots of children. They need to be very plain, and they get even more busted up afterwards, but at least they will stay with you.

Degeneracy is the only real answer. Unfortunately most of us are also pozzed to a great degree (though not as much as the leftists).

Attached: Chav Trash.png (723x842, 944.15K)

Men have a biological imperative to achieve status. Status results in the attraction of women. When you play video games, they give you the illusion of achieving status via achievements/ladder ranking/progression/etc. Want to attract women? Achieve status in an arena that women place their attention on. For example, Heavydpsarks on youtube is drowning in pussy because he is in the top 1% of tow truck drivers in the country. Develop yourself into the top 1% in some niche arena, and you will have status and power.

i wonder what makes you tick

???