All artists are getting mogged hard by ai in the modern era...

all artists are getting mogged hard by ai in the modern era. these would otherwise be expensive and time-consuming commissions that are now made for only the cost of electricity to run a computer. saying you hand make art in a decade or two will be like saying you manually make car parts instead of letting an assembly line do it. what will be the politics of a world where human labor, even mental, is an extremely inefficient and useless activity?

midjourney.com/showcase/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 064417.png (1323x645, 1.06M)

There's no artists these days anyways. Only hacks, and endless coomers to worship them

>Artists got completely mogged by AI way before drivers did
Lmao, this is so funny, I remember one artfag smugly claiming his job is future proof a few years back.

they still dont make rock

same with programmers kek

Soulless

well in all honesty these ais are closer to theft bots than anything. they take keywords, kind art that matches them and almost directly copy it while merging in other art to fill all the keywords. if you looked you could find the actual art that various elements were stolen from. take away their database to copy and the ai couldn't make shit. so they don't really create but just function as approximation bots yoinking the efforts of humans. this philosophical distinction however doesn't do shit as artists can't file copyright claims on ai art that was copied from theirs due to it being "transformative". fucking kek at artists think they have some special magic instead of a replicatable skill

Artists were already mogged by photography, that's why they gave up on ultra-realistic, highly detailed paintings, something cameras were very good at, and went with light, composition, symbolism, etc. something photography was still lacking. No coincidence impressionism showed up exactly when it did.

Attached: Claude_Monet,_Impression,_soleil_levant.jpg (1600x1245, 1.92M)

that rabbit in the third pic is studying the elder scrolls of zion

I don't know any artists that don't use tracings.

Realism is still good. It's just very difficult. With a realist painting you can portray exact moments in real life or fiction at the perfect angle that cameras miss.

Attached: th (4).jpg (360x225, 25.98K)

you don't know any artist who aren't retards then

Yeah but digital art is ugly AF.

Just like music that is 100% in the box.

Nah

The human brain is a theft bot, it's not like I invented the language that I'm writing now

I have access to Dalle 2 and midjourney AI.
Give me prompts that wont get me banned and ill post the results if i like them.

Then again, German is literally a thieving language. You guys adopt foreign words in their original spelling.

Heterochromia Iridium Crystalline Palace

And you still run a hunnic OS for communication while living in Europe

eh fair point

Female dragon rider

>Joe Biden crumbling to dust
>transgender criminals on the gallows (bonus if you can make them wear striped prisoner clothes in the tranny colors)
>drag Zelensky planting the Ukrainian flag on the Kremlin
>Sanna Marin black tape project
>official portrait of POTUS Sam Hyde

Midjourney pls.
Moloch sacrifice worshippers in white house

Dalle 2

Attached: a1.jpg (1714x483, 126.78K)

Thank you

Midjourney

Attached: midj1.jpg (1024x1024, 190.39K)

All those images are still portraits, which is one of the most basic things an artist can create.

Yeah whats the legality of this?
If I shooped someone else’s art and sold it as my own that would be illegal
The ai does the same really

OP is a dysgenic fag whose microdick gets hard for microchips. Not even most sage fags like digital art.

Interesting. Thank you.

Ironically your post looks like it was generated by an AI, npc-kun.