Is Andrew Tate /ourguy/?

Attached: 085845ED-BFE3-4428-84DE-3BC341F654A3.jpg (1170x1168, 286.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vINZNnprM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILL YOURSELF OP

thanks

>my woman doesn't talk to the village rapist

Tucker lost any credibility he had left pumping this piece of shit.

Someone post the cooking webm

the most retarded part is that Tate got banned from TikTok for flooding the app with paid shills, not because his views were too controversial

No. He’s a bald, arab, manlet trying to milk suckers.he’s like that other ‘rab faggot that had that PUA thing 10 years ago that thought he was some paragon of masculinity because he rented eastern euro whores.

sounds like a nigger

andrew tate is the physical manifestation of a strawman argument. his actions will be considered by moderates when they are forced to pick between tyranny and liberty.

Thats hog shit. That’s the entire point of tiktok.

is he twelve? he sounds like an edgy twelve year old

>I don't cheat and expect my partner to not cheat
Wow, so controversial

>I inflict absolute loyalty from my woman
Most eight year olds have a better grasp of english than this
80 iq max

Where's your Bugatti, then?

Has any of Andrew tates past girlfriends ever spoken about there experience with him?
Or is he a confirmed incel larping as a bad ass woman beater

Getting real incel vibes here.

Attached: fallout_nv_chavez_of_the_powder_gangers_by_spartan22294_dcsqnd4-pre.jpg (1192x670, 134.13K)

>advertising
Fucking jannies are paid what they're worth.

They're not allowed to speak without his permission.

youtu.be/1vINZNnprM8

Out of context, he said this in the context of a woman trying to use a machete on him while he lays in bed.

Fucking retard

He only has sex with desperately poor sex trafficked romanians who he keeps locked in his basement, no joke

> Our
You need to stop with that.
But otherwise, it appears Tate is quite based and at least semi-redpilled on several issues - he is being (((cancelled))) because he is apparently very influential to young men and boys and the ideas he promotes are traditional and therefore very threatening to the kike cabal's continued corrosive influence over American and Western society.
The jew wants modern Gentile Men weak and submissive, always second guessing themselves and unable to entertain an uninterrupted train of thought, or even primal impulse without fear that they might "offend" someone. I was genuinely surprised to learn that Tucker did an interview with him - it is definitely worth the watch.
normiebook (dot) coOm TuckerCarlsonTonight/videos/459749919398103/

I definitely would prefer my sons listen to a guy like Tate over watching monkeypox riddled transgender faggots hosting jewtube tutorials, and I think a lot of men feel that way, I think a lot of young men would prefer to watch Tate over transgenders, and that's exactly why the jewish mafia flexed to cancel Tate.

Why is Andrew Tate a piece of shit good sir?

Based woman exploiter.