Only %1 of Moldovans will be able to pay their electricity bills this year

Is this the fate of the entire west soon?

Attached: feelsmoldova.png (2248x2248, 131.45K)

it was over in 1945

this is only a problem for poor people and people that were careless with money and don't have savings. To anyone responsible, the rise in energy prices means nothing.

What will Moldovans do?

Still not as depressing and pathetic as the UK

>What will Moldovans do?
Ask for gas from Romania, which buys from Gazprom.

Surely they can get help from Transistria?

How hot are Moldovan woman?
I'm already married, so she'll do as a cocubine.

How?

You guys do pump gas to your proxy states don't you?

Moldavia is not a real country. You’re an enthnic leftover.

>You guys do pump gas to your proxy states don't you?
Moldova does not recognize Transnistria. How are you going to buy gas from yourself?

The funny thing is, as soon as banks violate pretty much every law and threaten to go bankrupt because of it, as soon as the economy doesn't grow as expected, public money is pumped into these institutions endlessly; but when the general public can no longer pay their bill because of political failure, the military is mobilized because of demonstrations and the people are condemned.

Desperate times desperate measures

god i fucking wish they'd freeze tp death already
every single moldovian worth its salt has already left the country for "studies" and most are never coming back
trust me when i say this, moldova might as well get scorched and let us mine the land for coal or something

political suicide

Romania has its own gas deposits. And this summer we've opened more and started extracting from the Black Sea.
The only reason we've bought gas from you it's because it was cheaper

see if i give a fuck
i will fuck off to the countryside at my grandma's

Attached: IMG_1420.jpg (1000x695, 184.23K)

Gas was also bought, because it is cheaper. Moldova is going to buy gas from you, but this will not make the deal cheaper. Sandu is a bad lobbyist.

Moldova is the only east European country to recognize the existence of Isreal and not Palestine

Kek, same here. Already bought 5 square meters of wood, I will cut down some trees from my forest too. I have bought enough cans of tomatoes, mushrooms ,
pickles , olives etc to last an entire year.
I have 150 kilos of potatoes, gonna buy 50 kilos of cabbage for sauerkraut, and 2 sacks of flour and one of maize flour. Also gonna buy a pig on Christmas's from my brother's father in law.
Can't wait to relax and watch the West freeze