Sincerely, I would have liked to see you but my life is a bit complicated...

>Sincerely, I would have liked to see you but my life is a bit complicated, but in any case it was a great pleasure to meet you. It’s been a long time since I met someone so interesting and funny
What did she mean by this?

Attached: D6C6B61F-7EDC-4D5A-91E1-C9A57C415133.jpg (596x1024, 70.17K)

You came top of her class

>23
is this real?

She realized you're a chad and her pictures are fake.

>23
yeah 23+10=33

>23
Walled at 23 wow

means she's not ready to settle down and want to get spitroasted and get cummed on for a few more weeks.. don't worry user, in 10 years you'll win because once she has had her fun and is ready, she'll come for you!

innocent typo, reversed digits

>23
bitches do shit like that and are surprised nobody takes them seriously.
bitch you at least 40.

pic looks 40-50, op got rejected by a catfish

Women are full of lies, and especially if you ask them about their age.

Bitch cut her age in half nearly. She's 43. She LOOKS 43.

>23
ahahahahahaa
who the fuck do these people think they're fooling?

She's lying. She's more like 37.

>23
roflmfao

I think the typo was missing the 5 and hitting the 2 since it's pretty close on a keypad...

If you scroll down, there's probably some "tehe, accidentally entered my age wrong and bumble won't let me change it" shit in the bio.
Women do this on all platforms that allow men to just filter by certain criteria. They will intentionally enter incorrect information to dodge the filter, as if that would make you go for them instead of being annoyed that this barren cunt forced herself in your face when you had specifically set the filter to remove mummies like her.

I wonder if that's a real account or if someone went through 40-50 yo old women profiles and edited one to get reaction here

WTF does her tat say?

"till I rize"??

Femoid tattoos are all home goods inspirational quote wall ornaments these days

She can't be 23 but I'd believe it because a lot young women travel to summer destinations and spend 12 hours a day in the sun with just a bikini on.

>23

Attached: 438722.jpg (1920x1080, 122.61K)

>maybe of he still sees my profile past my age, he'd like to meet me.
Bitch, I got more profiles to screen on the bracket I purposefully set than time on my hands to see them all, get out.

Iähere is a rough translation of what she meant.
user i am only 23 years old. There is BBC to be taken. I still need to be fucked by buff self centered gym bros who spend most of their waking hours pumping iron. When i reach 27 or 28 and i finally realize the children i have are with men with low to no income. I will gift you this used up pussy when i am 30, but you will have to take care of my 3 children 2 which are mixed. Uwu see you in 7-8 years.

it's their inherent narcissism. surely if you saw how special she is, you'd rethink your prior stance.
it's the same reason women always claim they never meet any good men, rather than the more accurate observation that none of the good men they meet are willing to approach them.

I work with the HR and so I can see the birth date of new employees. The wall seems to have shifted to 25 yo. I m 35 and women 10 years younger than me look 10 years older than me.

First off, she's lying about her age. She's looks about 37. That stupid arm tattoo tells me she's a total whore. As far as what she wrote, what that means is in reality is she is just window shopping or she's trying to do some whoring on the side, but it's not working out the schedule of the guy she is cheating on. She looks like a total liberal cunt, who is more trouble than getting laid is worth.

If you meet them through apps they are already rotten and abused. Only insane people meet people through apps. Most normal people find themselves serendipitously. Increasing app usage only shows increasing mental health crisis.

She is definitely 45. I'm 40 and even the 38-42-year-olds I went to school with don't look this old.

Underrated post. Fpbp