Productive and ambitious young man tragically killed at Notting hill carnival...

Productive and ambitious young man tragically killed at Notting hill carnival. Why aren't the British police doing more to stop the violence at this awesome diverse event?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-30-10-34-26-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (599x1280, 489.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNmwlHSQ7JM
youtube.com/watch?v=7qaOSWSrWM0
blogsicilia.it/agrigento/a-lampedusa-riprendono-gli-sbarchi-di-migranti-44-arrivi-nelle-notte/767998/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drill rapper?

What a loss.

Tragic.

ayo ayo, listen, listen
i be chilling while im drilling
hoe pussy spilling
bix nood mufugging ooga booga

>smacks lips.........
>"ima finna get stabbed mang bix nood"
>gets stabbed and dies

White people did this.

>Get Bussy

Nothing of value was lost

Fucking climate change.

I knew somebody was going to die there again this year. Just yesterday I was watching footage thinking “I wonder how long it’s gonna be before somebody gets stabbed.”

based leaf

just there to have a good time, getting his life back in order right after church

Well maybe the person thought stabbing him was a good time, and it made him happier than it made anyone sad, so net world happiness increased!

This is one of the suspects they're looking for

youtube.com/watch?v=wNmwlHSQ7JM

His rap videos actually have hundreds of thousands of views:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qaOSWSrWM0

He was a somewhat high-profile rapper, and not just a random Soundcloud guy.

Nice

He looks 63 1/2

You fucking racists. There was over ONE MILLION people at that event on only 34 stabbings.

Stop with your blatant discrimination. Have some sympathy. So what people got stabbed.

Attached: 1661761973373233.jpg (940x529, 72.98K)

Of course an American is a negro lover

Rappers who rap about killing(stabbing) people, rival gang members in particular. They often follow through and kill them or in this case whoever he was beefing with pre-emptively killed their black ass.

Im sure his "friends" are the best possible source for his motives. It's always a gud boi prancing and singing on his way to church who gets cut down by the meanies of the world.

no wonder there's oil shortages when drillers turn rapper dealers
>inb4 Poland should be rangebanned

based and stolen bicycle pilled.

Attached: nigger gun club.jpg (1440x1400, 618.23K)

>be white man
>see niggers killing niggers
>yikes
>go mow my lawn or something

Attached: 13 50.jpg (1624x1189, 277.23K)

maybe they just wanted to finish their vocational training and visit the church, trying to slice some kebab for lunch

Murdered by White supremacists no doubt...

live by the word die by the word

the n word?

Attached: notting hill.webm (480x854, 1.58M)

strong fashion sense on that one

Loooks like he has aids wasting in the face

Not that i give a shit about this guy but that carnival has murders every year its time to end it

noooooo not a rapper...
think of all the "beats" we will miss out on bros

The only thing that has to end is the niggatry.

>His rap videos actually have hundreds of thousands of views:
I watch power drill dismantling videos that have hundreds of thousands of views. It pretty much means shit.

Italy accepts thousands of African nigger immigrants per week. You cannot possibly criticize America for loving niggers when you do THIS:

blogsicilia.it/agrigento/a-lampedusa-riprendono-gli-sbarchi-di-migranti-44-arrivi-nelle-notte/767998/

hahahahaha another dead nigger

There's videos of anikals shitting with millions of views retard.

I guess it's true what they say; you either get bu$y livin', or get bu$y dyin'.

It was mostly peaceful and good natured according to the police, there were only 46 arrests for assault, 36 for possession of drugs, 33 for possession of an offensive weapon, 27 public order offences and 8 sexual assaults. Not bad for a 2 day carnival

I never through I'd hear something less intelligible than a nigger. Who knew a British nigger would be that big of a mush mouth?

the only way to stop this is to ban blunt objects, knifes and guns

I dont really care that blacks murder each other at this carnival every year, i just dont want them to have a carnival i can imagine the seething if it was banned

the real interesting thing is that your data serves
as a way to clean american data for culture

it is clearly not a tool but a people problem
be it in the UK or in the US

>drill rapper
ah yep an innocent black educated man who's ready to launch a rocket into space

there was a very interesting thread on /k some weeks ago about ghetto warfare, drill rap was explained well, I never read about it before. Too bad I can't find it on any archieve atm.