Everything okay over there brits?

Everything okay over there brits?

Attached: water.png (937x798, 827.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854760/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You vill drink ze filtered poop water.

donkey pox meme flag faggot

We have so much fresh water we're not reprocessing like the whole of the rest of the world, so some boroughs of nigger tier London will have to source from down river of processing plants
This is a 3rd world cope thread, cause you're all already drinking reprocessed water.

Funny thing about estrogen. You can't filter it.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854760/

>You can't filter it.
too lazy too read, but wasn't it more along the lines of (((they))) are just not filtering it

If you have land, save up and get a well drilled. It's well worth it if you care about your health and want control over your own source.

>precious resource
We live next a hot star, that blasts us with hydrogen, that Earth accumulates. H2O doesn't leave the planet, after you use it. We only pay for the energy to pump the water into a tower for pressure.

I saw reprocessed water once. I'd rather drink piss outa a feminist bish.

we're reprocessing water?

I don't understand what the problem is. Here it's normal to pump water from lake, clean it and use it. Sewage goes to treatment plant which cleans it and pumps it back to the lake. Downstream but still the same lake. So whatever... we are already doing that.

What is it with wef wanting us to drink our piss and eating bugs and wind turbines?

You know what would get rid of the estrogen? Evaporation and condensation.
But that would require burning fossil fuels :^))

>live on island
>cant find water
Do bongs really?

3rd world countries like america and OP lack the knowledge on how to treat waste water and make it clean again. They think its gonne be brown water pouring from the taps.

If they really want high tech shitwater they should just drill a hole to the ground near the water body and let the ground do the filtering for them.

How the fuck is Britain complaining about water, they live on an island that's just perpetually overcast and rainy.

>Your country needs more niggers to survive
>Also you need to do lots of disgusting and uncomfortable shit for your country to accommodate said niggers
Seems like the problem of overpopulation was trying to solve itself but kikes couldn't let that happen.

What I am more interested in is why this is a problem now and why people are blaming it on Brexit. What fucking changed? What because Brexit happened they changed where sewage went? Why change an already working infrastructure or has this shit been always going on way before all this shit but now people are being tricked into believing this is a problem and blaming it all on Brexit like they do with everything that has gone wrong since 2016 or whenever that vote was.

Attached: 1597766658329.webm (554x416, 369.08K)

Partially. The particle size of estrogen is too small to make it economically viable.
That wouldn't remove it mate.

???
It would denature the protein.

>(((economically viable)))
that's what I said, they just choose not to do it

Prions all the way