Holy shit it's over, the Mutts are FINISHED

On the left: an Mutt F-22 doing a climbing tumble maneuver.

On the right: a Chinese J-20 dong a climbing tumble + roll maneuver and STILL managing to do the turn faster and sharper than the F-22.

>files.catbox.moe/s0antc.mp4

Not only the J-20 maneuver it's much harder, it also can do it faster.

Attached: h.jpg (1357x937, 37.92K)

>Uses Russian Mig engines
>Thinks it is better than a F22....

Chink Copium.

doesn't anymore

stealth fighters don't need to do dogfights
chinese stealth doesnt work, they were detected by Indian radars

Russians engines don't have thrust vectoring, you Paki sex slave. New J-20s use Chinese WS-15 engines with TVC and supercruising.

You're literally a street shitting subhuman.

I just want to see su35 and f35 in dogfight. I'd that really hard to ask for. No third party intervention.

f22s haven't even revealed their true power levels yet

that piece of shit looks like it doesnt even have thrust vectoring and has the radar signature of a house

You can't do that maneuver without thrust vector control, you coping Muttoid retard.

It is a modified Su-27 engine made in Russia, tweaked by chinks in china.

>T. Military expert

don't care about paper tigers chinks with dicks smaller than us and no ability to grow facial hair

fact remains capable stealth fighters shoot you down before you can detect them. No need for dog fights at all.
muh thrust vectorrrrrrring
chinks cant even do proper stealth

>comparing the original to a cheap chinese clone

You're either retarded or a troll. At least try googling for pictures of a Su-27 to see how it looks like.

nobody cares ... go play ace combat and stfu

also j20's flying wing config will never be better than F22
that f22 pilot was not showing anything off
the j20 was probably pushing it to it's maximum limit

You're a street shitting subhuman and I don't give a fuck about the fiction your newspapers post in order to make the hordes of street shitters feel safer.

>Russians engines don't have thrust vectoring, you Paki sex slave
The Russians have been using thrust vectoring on their jets since the fucking 70s

first show flag retard and second the chinks are shit scared to even do any real fights than just saber rattle

Nice shitty copy.

Attached: Air China.webm (720x1280, 2.99M)

Older J-20s received Russian AL-31F engines. These engines DON'T HAVE thrust vectoring. The newer J-20s like the one in the video doing maneuvers that require thrust vectoring are using Chinese WS-15 engines.

they do it in prop planes you unbelievable fucking moron

You live in a shithole where 70% of the population shits on the streets and wild pigs eat babies. I don't care about whatever the fuck you have to say.

Attached: 1659416806642812.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

well it hasnt fallen of, has it?

its not the plane
its the pilot
dont think
just do

worser things happen in chink land
chinks are scourge of the planet and them and their ass kissing paki inbred slave will meet end soon

As much as I dislike pajeets I'd rather die next to a cow worshiper fighting a chink than I would a chink fighting a street shitter. And I've been to both countries.

Chinks gotta cope somehow stealing Russian tech. Fucking slot eyed dog eaters..

Attached: 1660984354460780.webm (1270x720, 2.89M)