What if there are no 72 virgins?

What if there are no 72 virgins?

Attached: 8f3kwecux7f01.png (2160x2160, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_vq9_Wipic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if the government is corrupt?

No way.

They will all be incel men, that's the twist.

crystalline grapes. The quran is a poorly translated anti-trinitarian christian worship text.

there will be
>72 virgins
basement dweller incel male

sand people will all be the rape victims in their next lives. then you get another chance at being a sand nigger again and another chance at being decent. this will go on until you learn your lesson.

Indeed
Watch if you're really interested OP
youtube.com/watch?v=w_vq9_Wipic

Its a childrens sing-a-long story book written by warlords.

You need to be righteous to get 72 virgins, and there’s no easy way out like for Catholics where you can just confess that you masturbated.

They weren't even the same type of warlords they later became. Muhammad still had Christian trappings and an Arian-like belief system. When he apparently took control of Mecca and entered the Qaaba, he found icons of Jesus and Mary in it and commanded that they be protected. It was a later leader who destroyed them.

Not a problem since all muslims are secretly homosexual

BY ALLAH I WILL BEHEAD YOU FOR SAYING THAT

Attached: 1631358073231.jpg (189x276, 18.77K)

no refunds Makmood

big if true

Can my 72 virgins be men?

>72 virgins
Only an inbred sun addled camel rider would want to spend eternity with some random femoids. I'd rather be with my family and my wife t b h

No Allah is incorruptible.
Catholics think they can murder babies and enjoy eternal paradise. They are evil to their core.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Only modest women deserve anything. You are right about one thing, the afterlife is almost all Arab.

>I'd rather be with my family and my wife t b h
And every other similar verse of the afterlife in the Quran says just that. That's why this one verse stands out - it contradicts even other parts of the Quran itself. And the oldest texts also contradict it as grapes in Syriac.

It's 72 virgin men. You all hang out and it's a pretty chill time with Bros, and no whores.

so allah is keeping the bois for himself ?

Flag

And the muslims fight over which warlord who replaced muhammad was the right guy... ala Sunni, Shia, Druze, ect.

muslims don't even understand that in heaven you are a spirit and got no dick.

What if there are women but no dick to fuck them?