Ukraine FATIGUE

THEY ARE ANNOYING. I don't care about precious ukraine, I'm tired of americans wasting billions on them, I'm tired of news about muh poor precious ukwainians. When is this shitty boring war going to end?

Attached: annoying.png (800x533, 464)

>Ukraine
Literally who?

ok

You're still a sandnigger on the other hand.

>t. Chink slave

I hate jewtrannyans
and the more I even hear about them, the more I hate them
I wish those lying, manipulative, narcissistic, bloothirsty animals the very worst

Do you know this man?

Attached: 1656072099769.jpg (914x1024, 103.24K)

>When is this shitty boring war going to end?
When russians accept their defeat and give back what they stole.

I wonder if you dopamine addicts would post how bored you are of WW2 which lasted years and covered by an even bigger fog of war (eg. the west wasn’t even aware Holocaust was happening until almost the end of the war). Assuming the internet was a thing then

yo everybody this dumb polish faggot thinks the holohoax actually happened haha what a dumb nigger

Attached: 1647425065804.png (860x904, 226.46K)

He gives the tours at the camps to remind goyim how his parents survived be8ng gas 10 times.

Goat fucker.

>Holocaust was happening
o'rly?

Noice.

Attached: A7E31EAB-41EE-4871-8A56-824717566BEF.jpg (250x250, 7.01K)

checked

Attached: 1 (201).png (142x145, 33.27K)

Holy checked.

THIS
BUMP
They are globohomo with troons pimping out little kids as prostitutes to migrants and rich corrupt Jews that are in bed with Biden and Clinton
Fuck all of them, I'm tired of hearing about it
We gave them weapons, and they sold it in the black market
Their people fled Ukraine before the Jews even fled, literally rats

Just wait for next current thing

Attached: 2750CCB2-F8CD-42DA-A197-F3CEE456C10B.jpg (982x1024, 66.22K)

I'd rather have another super chink virus take over than a hear a single word about ukroaches

>Literally who?
Literally your cousin.

to the elites we are all niggers with different skin shades just like cattle.

same, I just hide ukraine threads, ignore all ukraine topics in the news.same thing with covid/vax lol.

people with ukraine falgs in their yard/car etc are noted as being huge faggots

they are based they kill russians and there is nothing more based than dead russians

just accept you can't do such well at war as we do

once the west stops being retarded, so it will last a while longer, maybe once they only have canned food and cold winter showers theyll drop the act

You could just have said nigger fatigue.