Hey Basically I'm just not gonna pay (I know.... UGH I know...

Hey Basically I'm just not gonna pay (I know.... UGH I know..... I'm SORRY!!!!!! It's just that I'm not gonna pay my bills is all) HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 14463172[1].jpg (1200x900, 76.69K)

you think this is about money? they don't care

I imagine the same will be done in Germany and France. People just won't pay. The Central Banks will print. Welcome to hyperinflation.

They'll just blacklist you from any financial services or accounts.

Let them try and blacklist a million people

This is the way.

Attached: 1640186564686.gif (260x195, 1.25M)

Lol, think they won't?

Nope.

Stop believing in money and laws. Just stop going to work and form your own community. But you need the vast majority of people for this though.
It's like Freddy Krueger, he only has powers if people believe in him. The less people do the weaker he gets.
So if enough people won't work and won't accept the laws and will just fuck off to build their villages neither the army or personal security will have any incentive to protect the rich and the politicians because they won't be able to feed theirselves by doing so because who's gonna accept their wagie money in exchange for food and shelter?
And then it's when you go after the elites and drag them through concrete so they pay for what they've done.

Yeah it's just a fantasy, I know.

You'll beg them to place you under administration so they can garnish your wages and gibs money.

The fuck is a financial service

A cellphone contract. Buying a car. Getting a loan. Purchasing property. Opening a bank account.

Enjoy getting your electricity cut and freezing in the dark

Thanks moshe but we already knew that was your plan. You not getting paid October 1st.

From what i'm hearing most can't pay the new prices, let alone doing it to put a finger up to the Government. People going to food banks won't go near the food they actually have to cook. Gonna be intresting for sure.

>haha I sure showed them
Europeans go brrrrr

You are correct but also retarded.

It won't succeed anyway.

>Europeans go brrrrr
That's actually quite funny.

good first start
next you need to start killing politicians

And? your niggercattle level thinking is untreatable