Women are struggling

How can we make things easier for them?

Attached: 1593349697428.jpg (720x1154, 181.07K)

Let them suffer.

Attached: calvera-alcoholica-jose-gudalupe-posada.jpg (486x800, 188.75K)

we don't, find a woman that makes good money and make sure you fuck her well and listen and you'll live life on easy mode. look at beta o'cuck.

>How can we make things easier for them?
More quotas
More money during divorce, no more 50% of your asset, more like 70-80% of your asset.
More government support for single moms.
More wageslaves to extract tax out of.

It was expected for a woman to be more interested in a guy's wallet because she wasn't earning any herself. What's the excuse now?

Let's normalize having the fruit of our sweat stolen by walking incubators

Attached: FanAubXWQAAknoJ.jpg (1358x2048, 362.33K)

Genetics.

rape, inshallah

I've had no trouble getting women, but they're all trash.
That's why I beat them, ruin their lives, and then go do something I enjoy, like video games.

Idgi

If they want positions of power (including pay) and complain about too many men being in positions that contribute to the "gender wage gap". Why do they still expect their partners to have the same sorts of pay and positions?

I find it nauseating that women keep repeating the meme that the women are "le empathetic gender", which is being proven wrong over and over again, they have always been the same crap men were, but they were better at hiding, lying, manipulating, faking etc because as a gender they have honed at it, and they think they can have it all. 50% of narcissistic, psychopathic people are women, so if you doubt some woman is a narc or psycho, they most likely are.

Also women lie even in anonymous surveys, like sleeping around and being a hoe is so common. They now hoe'd around and want a husband when they are financially secure.

>dumb whores learn what entropy is
yay...

Look at the artworks. It speaks for itself.

> Women are struggling to find men who make as much money as they do

translation: women are struggling to find men they think they 'deserve' when they sacrificed best years of their lives to work for their boss and now when looks is fading only low value men are interested in them.

Attached: womanintech.webm (432x700, 2.98M)

What a disingenous shit article, and what an even shittier cap thread.
Women arent supposed to be making money at all, thats the fucking problem. Men are supposed to be generating income while women take care of children.

Have we considered what men can do to fix this? It always falls on the woman. She is expected to bear the burden of the home AND the office. Honestly, men need to step up to the plate and man up. Bunch of kids playing video games.

It's not even that rough.
They just got ((inclusive)) into their position, only because the company wanted to seem woke and have vagina in their office.
Fuck if they know what they're doing, they were ((included))

This stale fucking thread again? SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

My fiance doesn't make as much money as me. I never understood why whoremies give a shit if they're making more then enough themselves. Is it just that they're naturally predisposed to be gold diggers regardless of need for money, or is it some contradictory provider fantasy maybe?
Based on my coworker observations, I think it might be that they're not very good with money so despite the income. But my sample size is too small to verify.
But it seems like it would be easier to stop being bad with money than it would be to find a mate with a higher income and the other standards they usually have. So why make things so much harder?
I strive to understand the whoremies, but they are not very understandable.

>2019
>300 replies guaranteed

>women earn more
LE BAD!!! i don't need a men who earns less than me. FUCKING INCEL

>men earn more
MUH GENDERGAP PATRIARCHY

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7.44K)

paying attention is a great path to volcel

And I struggle to find women with a body count less than two.

Invent better women.

Attached: 1637170530865.jpg (2516x3579, 2.21M)

I make pretty good money for German standards, and I would actively select against women who make a lot of money. They are always a massive pain in the ass with absurd demands, and all they'd have to offer to make up for it is money - something of which I already have enough (and which they wouldn't share anyway, they'd still expect me to pay the bills).
At that point, it's much more enjoyable to just grab some 20yo girl who is stacking the shelves at the local grocery store and is happy you have your own house, car and so on instead of wanting it to be a mansion, a Mercedes and so on.

>not a single fucking second of work performed in the whole clip

fuck i wish i had a 12 year old bride

Attached: fuck kikes.jpg (1245x700, 247.6K)

they are there not for work, as Sven said:

Maybe Frishberg should stop trying ti date niggers.