Hello Any Forums

Things are falling into place. I just thought it would let you know that your life about to get much worse. Stock up on food, energy, metals.

They have fallen, MS.

Attached: E2C5B025-2C2F-4BAD-8E72-9179C5056636.jpg (3840x2160, 895.9K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

Brother, wtf are you doing with your life?

You got out of jail only to start this crypto kek startup which will ultimately fail.

Also WTF you have became a doomer. You wanted to go to the elite status an got
> ACK'd
By billionaires.

You are cattle class like the rest of us.

Who has fallen?
Can they get up?

I spent all my money on shkreli inu, get back to work wigger and pump that shit up

> Trusting this albanian jew

post your userID and timestamp

and what the fuck are you talking about? who is "they"?

How much cash you got left?

What was you're first thoughts when you got out the cell realizing the faggot kid fuckers won?

Did you ever speak to Uncle Ted?

help with what?

>I just thought it would let you know that your life about to get much worse
No shit. I don't want to rock the boat. I want to sink it. They took my job because I didn't get the clotshot. They need to suffer for what they did to me.

OY VEY

Will Shiba pump?

Attached: post-5621-1239356977.jpg (560x435, 117.16K)

I sure hope society has a LifeAlertâ„¢

Attached: 1661444702703294.jpg (611x611, 105.05K)

Hi Martin.
Did you have Uncle Ted as a cellie? I think the collective based-ness could change history.
>meds not taken

Get a gun and if shtf kill as many niggers and kikes as possible

Attached: 1659415478042103.jpg (561x452, 40.09K)

Mr. Shkreli how bad are things going to get for the average American in the coming years?

Oof, beat me to it.
1PTID..
PLZ XPLAIN

Any Forums is too busy admiring Vitalicks Cock so you decided to try and scam Any Forums instead? Fuck off I'm going back to to admire some more

nobody cares faggot. you got gaped by jamal in prison so go dilate your asshole.

Attached: 1634081991873.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

Cleaning his room. It's a mess and if he doesn't get it cleaned he gets no dessert

pbtid

Anyway, I'll ask:

Do you plan on starting a fiefdom as we slowly descend back into feudalism? If so, do you want any Any Forums serfs on your land. You'll probably get a lot of applications.

I hope it's pudding cups. I love those.

All i have is guns and ammo, will the raider lifestyle mean survival in the wastelands?

>fascist flag
what did he mean by this?

I'm pretty well stocked. Thanks.

>Farm land in back and front of my house

>my neighbors are all 80 year old farmers

>water filtration device

>two power generators

>manual energy adapters with adjustable anode and cathode prongs

>enough fresh batteries to live off of and trade for years

>live yeast starters (for bread making)

>lots of tools for both building and defense

Attached: 1652128525469.jpg (1280x1707, 441.86K)

Lots of people ar banking on metals, i think lead and barss will be worth more than silver and gold

heya martin

glad to see your back man, any chance you made a copy of the wutang album before the alphabet bois stole it from ya?

Attached: onepost.gif (350x240, 832.43K)

What ethnicity is this?

Martin, you should start a e-learning/edtech business. You have a ton of knowledge and I guran-fucking-tee you that if you create courses on finance, accounting, investing and crypto people will pay a shit load of money for them and you will not only get back on your feet financially but also help out a ton of people. I used to watch your livestreams when I was in college and even called in once. Good to see that you're doing somewhat okay but Jesus fucking Christ man I want to see you shine again.

He's Albanian. His family are Albanian Catholics. Martin is a good dude.

Probably fake but just in case you're really Martin Shkreli I just want to say you're a good guy Martin. And I always make sure to defend you when someones talking about how you "gouged prices". Keep up the good work man :)

Archive shows this exact image hasn't been posted before.
Is this truly Shkreli, Who Makes the Wagies Seethe?

Stop with your Albanian cave jew tactics and tell us what the fuck is going on. Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1660239612848705.jpg (757x1436, 714.36K)

bro just buy some land and live a self sustainable lifestyle and start a family
you've got the money for it
don't spoil your kids though, make them work hard until they're old and mature, then give them money

Attached: 1442961601822.jpg (600x800, 75.6K)

is that one of those old fat tallies in the background that's tits up on the floor? guessing that's part of the cryptography, a reference to old mainstream television
you don't need help, you got money
I need help, I'm a poorfag stocked up only on my racial prejudices--I'll have enough to get me through the winter!