Japan urges its young people to drink more to boost economy

Japan urges its young people to drink more to boost economy.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-62585809

Attached: 0A1E8B7E-7519-4A22-BAC8-9EFE80E57ECD.jpg (1108x1478, 321.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@makmak893/video/7069722088306789659?_t=8VGDMPg2r7B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm suprised they don't drink more with the incel and suicide rates

they want idiot jap zoomers to leave the house and fuck each other so the entire country won't die.

I just read some Finnish article about how youth actually should drink more. Young people are far more timid than their parents were at the same age. They miss out on new experiences, and they're far more likely to just stay at home and become shut-ins. That obviously makes it far harder to find a mate too. If Japanese are trying to get the young to drink, the true purpose is probably to get men and women to meet each other and eventually to have children.

The lack of drinking is why their incels

only if sex

I'd drink sake mixed with her milk

Is the girl in pic avilable?

They want otakus to get wasted and start raping women to fix their population crisis

Theres plenty of US service men doing that

I'm doing my part... hick-up

Attached: HOUSE-SUPER-Ukon-No-Chikara-Turmeric-Granules-Hangover-Cure-Drink-Made-in-Japan-800x800.jpg (800x800, 77.38K)

Fuck off kike, we don't take kindly to your kind round here

Built for BWC

Are you retarded?

>Drink more to boost the economy
>drunk hook ups
>more babies
Is this 4D chess?

Attached: AbeArmscrossed.jpg (575x1024, 95.69K)

The nation of cucks
tiktok.com/@makmak893/video/7069722088306789659?_t=8VGDMPg2r7B

Just like in anime

Real reason is tax income. If a Jap is spending 6000 yen on videogames which has a 10% sales tax to 600 yen to the government. However if a Jap is spending 6000 yen on booze they not only get that 10% sales tax but also that nice Liquor tax on top of it. (In 2020 only 1.7% of Japan's tax revenue came from the Liquor tax. In 2011 it was 3% and in 1980 it was 5%, this is the real reason they want people to drink)

So don't be surprised is one day here in Finland articles of how we should start to smoke or drink come. It's because the government needs that sweet sweet vice tax.

>the true purpose is probably to get men and women to meet each other and eventually to have children
And that wouldn't even work because more and more men are realizing it's not worth it when women have rights.

there is not too much time for mr salaryman-san to drink away his sorrow

Yeah ok Abdul.
/slide thread