I envy the authority and influence Islam has over Muslim women

I envy the authority and influence Islam has over Muslim women
>No backtalk
>No defiance
>No infidelity
>No degeneracy
>Acknowledges that they are not and will never be equal to man and is perfectly okay with that
>Only aspirations in life are to be the best wife she can be, cook the best meals for her husband, keeping the home as clean as possible, bare plenty of children and rase them to the liking of the husband
>Dismisses notions of "independence" as this is a foreign and unnatural concept
If we lived in a world where all women followed the example of Muslim women half of society's problems would vanish in an instant.

Attached: lga-muslim-women-400x400-1.jpg (400x400, 28.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is delusional and has never known muslim women

There is nothing good about this shit. Islam ensures both men and women remain dumb as fuck and uncreative on top of that. And trying to make a slave out of your wife is a sign you are a beta male, terrified of women.

I fuck muslim women
t. Kaffir

Unite all the people under a law, a love and Allah

all societies were like this until the capitalists wanted women in the workforce

Confirmed never meeting actual Muslim family.

>I envy the authority and influence Islam has over Muslim women
But the thing is, if we have some good ideas here, it opens up to them. It's even supported.But it can't the other way around because of what they do.
They immigrating here out of sheer desperation can not fill this in.

>>No degeneracy
>islam
>muslims
>not degenerate
They are degeneracy incarnate, islam is just the excuse, basically a disease plaguing the Earth.

Attached: _81763098_risitas.jpg (624x351, 19.96K)

If you love Islam so much maybe you should go back to Iraq.

envy is for cucks

Attached: 1589202644513.webm (480x480, 2.53M)

We are going to have to do it ourselves.
OP is right. But saying it by Islam is an embarrassment. It needs native NatSoc, correctly grouped and done right. I posted about it before.

It needs true thics and civilian basedness that works.
Everyone must become the great leader. It is the next step, after Democracy improved the Roman Empire.

We are going to have to do it ourselves.
OP is right. But saying it by Islam is an embarrassment. It needs native NatSoc, correctly grouped and done right. I posted about it before.

It needs true ethics and civilian basedness that works.
Everyone must become the great leader. It is the next step, after Democracy improved the Roman Empire.

>No backtalk
Lies. It happens
>No defiance
Also happens
>No infidelity
Kek. OP is ignorant to the millions of Muslim girls who where themselves out online and irl
>No degeneracy
One google search proves you wrong
>Acknowledges that they are not and will never be equal to man and is perfectly okay with that
Who and when?
>Only aspirations in life are to be the best wife she can be, cook the best meals for her husband, keeping the home as clean as possible, bare plenty of children and rase them to the liking of the husband
Traditional Muslim women exist yes
>Dismisses notions of "independence" as this is a foreign and unnatural concept
False.
These talking points has been spouted many times here. Many idiots still believe this.
Women have been afforded more and more rights in predominantly Muslim controlled counties. For example, in Saudi Arabia - Women can now drive, get passports, leave the country, vote, go to pilgrimage, and be allowed in Cabinets. All without men's permission or presence.
In Indonesia, the most populous Muslim country, women are afforded essentially the same rights as men since 1955. They can vote, work, leave the country, and political parties make up of 30 per cent women.
In Iraq, almost 20% of public prosecutors are women. They are allowed to vote, attend school, run for political office, and own property.
They had the fist Female minister in the arab world, and to have where they ability to ask for divorces without issue.
Iraq has the worst record for women's rights, yet they're afforded basic rights and freedoms.

Lastly, the Quran holds that men and women have equal moral agency and they both receive equal rewards in the afterlife. It's not "based" but less westernized.
archive (.) ph/cKX10

Attached: 1629350096641.jpg (742x374, 70.61K)

You’re such an ineffectual faggot that you can’t keep a woman in line so you shill for mudslimes and their “culture” kys OP

They deserve to be property.

So true

imagine if everyone overnight went full blown religtard segragation and all. . women would be btfo forever.

eat shit faggot. freethought is still free thought.

Boring, I want a warrior wife which I can trust to protect my children when I go hunting, not some religious cunt envelopped in a trash bag
+ This
Fuck sandnigger pedo cult, it's a product of ((civilization)) I prefer ooga booga

Attached: bd17ebe674e2dd80013266aa4c27bf77.jpg (600x773, 106.39K)

>So true

Attached: Sotrue!.png (720x720, 283.56K)