How do racists reconcile this?

Early humans migrated out of Africa and over many thousands of years they adapted to their environments, resulting in the various phenotypes of today's people. Human deems are much more similar to each other than different, so racism is just silly.

Attached: Spreading_homo_sapiens.jpg (3800x2234, 476.64K)

This never happened.
/thread

We are the most evold

Out of Africa is a jewish lie that they started peddling in the 90's with all of their other corporate globohomo shit.

Attached: 08c46dfaf1ec30baa6b8e86d831656347.png (816x834, 687.96K)

>how do you reconcile with being descended from some slimy amphibian from 300 million years ago?

You post this every day, but this place knows better. Niggers have admixture of a hominid species that isn't in any other race on the planet. If modern humans originated from Africa all humans would have it.

Attached: FYiRb9CWYAYzY_l.jpg (605x680, 84.54K)

>Human deems are much more similar to each other than different, so racism is just silly.
So why do you hate Whites?

>out of Africa
That has been debunked by the man who first proposed the hypothesis.

I hate whites? That's an absurd proposition.

Attached: 2009-49519-h-floresiensis-jgurche_web.jpg (1000x750, 142.4K)

>Look mom I posted it again!

I made a joke info-graph of the out of Africa theory.

Attached: The White History.jpg (1201x1116, 986.32K)

>whites and Asians are latter stages of evolution
>while niggers are primitive
Ok...? That's pretty racist of you, but I like it. What's all this fuss about?

Attached: 1583018165677.png (371x136, 4.64K)

holy fuck you're right race isn't real i'm going to go adopt 5 haitians now thank you based redditor

All dogs share a common descent less than 30,000 years ago but breeds of dogs have markedly different size, abilities, intellect, and behavior. Sage.

Speciation is desirable.
You, are not.

Therefore, racism is justified. Proprietary ecosystems are necessary.
You are Undesirable.
Rejected.

guys we all came from Africa so that means when an obese nigger is twerking over the ruins of Europe nothing is wrong.

>Early humans migrated out of Africa and over many thousands of years they adapted to their environments, resulting in the various phenotypes of today's people.

That is true.

>Human deems are much more similar to each other than different,

That is false.

This is what happens when you mix facts with wokeism. You get an incorrect understanding of the world.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-RhTX4jf9hXWyM9ZG.jpg (3046x3257, 1.69M)

If we evolved, then why do we STILL have niggers?

Why do non whites risk their lives and freedom trying to break into white countries instead of just building a superior society themselves?

>how does common ancestor work
you should not have dropped out in grade 7

Why do you hate Whites?

You share common ancestors with niggers because you are one.

You're missing the forest for the trees. Out of Africa did happen. But it happened

How do race denialists reconcile the fact that there was no ice age in Africa to make its proto-humans evolve like the proto-humans living in Eurasia who were fighting the longest winter in Earth’s history while the Africans just ate bananas and zebras for 100,000 years.

Attached: 8C922A60-F656-4950-933A-CE1B95C4E324.png (1920x1280, 698.07K)