Suffering child denied meds from insurance

American medicine folks youtu.be/sMIHX7asA-0

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-225350_YouTube.jpg (522x383, 125.37K)

>keep my kid alive
Not my problem

He doesn't look like the dad. He looks like the gardner.

You mean the garden gnome

hue

Maybe youtube guy could take all that money he makes off filming dying children and help this dying child.

Solution.

Reaserch all those who profit of said insurance the most, like top hundred list and it's top ceo and board execs ect... then sentence them to death after a swift trial, execute the sentence, resolve the company and then move on to all polititians who made meds and healthcare have to be paid for by the people and do the same.

Meanwhile keep private healthcare practices, and public, cap prices and make Everything paid by government aka people colective given the amount of taxes people pay, and slash bullshit departments and red tape aholes working in goverment and cut taxes big time!
Then move on to pharmaceutical companies... now there will be a whole new shit show required to be unleashed to balalnce that fucking mess.

Evil scum.

Oy vey it's another shoah.

If only people like this would use violence

this

Attached: 1661574737662273.jpg (800x574, 62.81K)

bump

I would rather have a swift death over a life of suffering, and wish that to all others. This blob of a child should not be made to suffer. But those that can be cured by medication should have it be provided freely by the state

What was denied and why? Obviously the child is sick, so clearly someone is fucking up or lying.

Poor little fella

need palliative care
i havent watched the video

Is there a gofund page set up for the little guy?

He wasn't denied corn syrup that's for sure

Shh, just let it happen. It's clearly for the best.

Poor kid

am i right?

here's your socialized medicine bro

Attached: canada medicine.png (525x852, 313.47K)

He looks like a series one Garbage Pail Kid.