Half of the internet is falling for this chinese hoax, did covid really dropped the iq of most of the population?

Half of the internet is falling for this chinese hoax, did covid really dropped the iq of most of the population?

youtube.com/watch?v=LFGEW_pF7SE

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 015308.png (1280x728, 354.16K)

Shit. It's a gay-nado. Climate change is real.

Globohomo

you people talk and act like niggers.

is there anyone in america who talks normally and isn't caught up in some absurd political extreme?

Attached: IMXODct.webm (500x214, 141.43K)

fo sho mang, sum of us is frfr intellijint no cap bruh

> hello everyone th-
closed video

Why do you watch shit videos like that user? And why do you post this shit here?

first video clearly in US.

it's probably the weather changers. they just changin the weather n shit

Yeah really, you can't drink water with chop sticks

this fake gay cloud thing it's everywhere, this was just the first video about it I found on youtube to post here

So whats the problem with it? Do you assume its a chemical reaction from weather manipulation or Haarp or the UFO that will attack us or is the gods of Olympus showing? The huts on your shitvid also dont look like chinese ones. I mean one can argue finns for example are chinkish but thats a bit far to call finland china.

it's just a fake overlay, if you slow the video you can see the overlay struggling to keep on top of the real cloud. Also you can see when the camera moves how the exposure change in the sky and clouds except in the overlay.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 023150.png (1531x782, 998.05K)

checked, what did you post it for then? no one here was even talking about it?

It was all over my timeline on twatter, people that I otherwise thought had some non nigger thinking, since it is not yet officially deboookned I wanted to test the low iq brown people here to see if they fall easy for chinese hoax.

>half the internet is talking about this
>twitter
Go back

Attached: 1652662827585.jpg (544x536, 68.46K)

/thread

Stop trying to shill your piece of shit memefarm youtubechannel on Any Forums,

if that was my channel I would be raping all the woman in your country

>ITT Niggers can't understand natural weather phenomenon and nigger up the catalogue even more than it already is
Fucking niggers.

Why does the commentator try to sound like LeafyIsHere?

>did
>dropped
>IQ
learn english, you dumb nigger

>natural weather phenomenon
will not mein chucrute

Attached: 1637026653033.jpg (441x500, 38.62K)

I like this dude. The weird voice grows on you. His videos are kind of wholesome. It's like he extracts the tiny little bit of beauty and good from the internet every couple or days.

Dude has 14 million subs. Pretty sure he isn't making threads to shill on Any Forums.