If you could catch a female of any age range checking you out, which age range would you prefer?

Im not a pedo but i always get a kick out of catching a teenage girl (legal in europe age range) checking me out/eyeing me up. My tactic is to act like i havent noticed them noticing me, and then when i know she is probably looking at me i quickly snap my eyes over to looking them right in the eye, too quickly for them to avert their gaze and get away with it. I caught some 14ish girl the other day, and she actually muttered, “sorry” when i caught her. I almost laughed.
>You dont have to be sorry babe, Any Forumsacks are often attractive, sometimes insanely so. (As terrifying as that is to feminists).
When i do catch them looking at me, the stare i like to give them in return is one that implies to them that-
> “you are simply not worth me getting my dick sliced off in prison by some 0%germanic self-righteous faggot, just because some judge wanted to punish me in accordance with his belief that his 15 yr old little angel hadnt started masturbating yet, when in reality she lost her v card 3 yrs ago and she owns enough dildos to build a fortress in her bedroom.
I dont think this post should have to be triggering. I think if this post triggers you then you should have married a better looking wife so you didnt have to be so protective of your daughters fake innocence. Of every overly protective father i have come across in life, not a single one of them was overly protective for a reason other than his wife being broken and past her prime and his daughter being a 9/10 and him subconsciously feeling that
>“she belongs to me, so if i cant fuck her then im not going to let anybody else fuck her either”.

Attached: DC2E81D8-EDC0-4378-9BC8-DCBD6F975DEE.jpg (1242x1611, 450.5K)

I'll take the brunette wearing the skirt and the blue flats

22-25 is peak time to meet a femoid

±5 from my last 2 digits

Reroll

Reroll

Weird larp. Whatever helps you sleep at night though. Reminder there's a reason no one can even muster the courage to post a chin around here

I hate Koreans so god damn much

Lmao only 1 outta 3 you lost Koreabro

I'm too cute to be tied to this board
also 30+ lel

Bahaha Looks like youll be fucking some senior citizens in the near future. Its not all bad tho. They cant get prego after meno

Yea i heard that you dont like koreans and China could you explain me so i can hate them also?

is coffee good for me?

Same bro, same

>i quickly snap my eyes over to looking them
Holy fuck, what's is wrong with you. If want to look at young girls, just do it. You sound extremely funny. Do they prohibit looking at each other over there or what?

we all do user, we all do. sometimes i wish seoul was mistaken for hiroshima in ww2. better luck next world war

>If you could catch a female of any age range checking you out, which age range would you prefer?

~12-14

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 7.96K)

19-24.

the romans and then the catholic church set marriageable age at 12 for a reason, it stayed that way for 2000+ years until the modern era, wonder why...

Attached: marriage1.jpg (828x315, 166.74K)

9-12 is good.

objectively wrong.
>14
your natural instincts know.
kekw.

Attached: 1644821553929.webm (1066x600, 1.91M)