All people who hate isreal

or blame the problems of their country on another country halfway around the world that is the size of new jersey and has no oil money or political power and no leverage over other nations should be stabbed in in both eyes with a rusty phillips head screwdriver.
that is just my honest opinion.
yes I am jewish. I will save you the trouble of calling me a kike you fucking forktounged liars about history who blame "the jews" for what everybody else has done except for them.
keep talking about how 15 ships out of 30 thousand ships did 78% of slavery. just total bullshit.
darting in and out of your mouth like a snake. the snake that you worship. you are the devils people because you hate gods people. your hatred of the jews is the proof that you serve your serpent the devil.

Attached: israeli flag.jpg (800x582, 71.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/quUAVj0SXFQ
m.youtube.com/shorts/X73vnSETgGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys kike

Attached: 107272272.jpg (620x465, 52.01K)

youtu.be/quUAVj0SXFQ

>yes I am jewish.

Attached: 1660101037377720.jpg (904x711, 273.41K)

First day on the job jidf?

Fuck jews, you stupid kike pseudo-babbler.

Attached: 1661813515151295.jpg (829x600, 80.31K)

no.
i want to kill you instead.
I alSo can do it while you squeaL to me to preserve your worthless life like the weak faggot that you truly are.

faggot liar.
you do not have the balls to face a jew.
just keep lying to people about history you wannabe nazi. you are too much of a faggot to be one in real life. I would own you by physical force.

Jews rock.
Take a society in the 1940s that works pretty well with family values, high trust, community, church.
>let's subvert it and spread satanism.

Jews are niggers that managed to develop an affinity for social manipulation. You could've literally just integrated in a healthy high trust community and benefited from that, and worked to build that out more.

Enough get out before we report you for being a faggot yid.

That's edom retard

You aren't very good at this. Nigger.

Fucking kill yourself kike

my response was not to you eurofag. you guys are so cucked that I think you are an embarrassment. the israleis at least fight. you eurofags do not fight.

Hahahaha dirty jew is mentally ill, big suprise

Youre all cursed

We can rain down terrible beams of light upon you that can blind you for life kike.

m.youtube.com/shorts/X73vnSETgGc

Attached: 1594596966919.jpg (302x167, 12.08K)

>my response was not to you eurofag. you guys are so cucked that I think you are an embarrassment. the israleis at least fight. you eurofags do not fight.

I will live to see light rain upon Israel.

Attached: 1660793090420585.jpg (256x256, 12.08K)

What is dual citizenship

I prophesize that in my lifetime, a unholy blindness inducing rainbow will strike Israel.

Attached: 1660790701362854.jpg (256x256, 10.27K)

Dont bother here , they are meshugah ,
Just know you have dear and loyal friends and brothers among the nations, and there's more and more lately, and growing ,
From a noahide

>Kazap!
Death to Israel!

Attached: 1655621138519.jpg (768x1024, 60.57K)

god loves israel more than pol will ever know

Attached: 4738974929.jpg (603x415, 47.63K)

Why not just de-fund Israel instead so no one has any reason to blame Israel for the problems of their country? If the Jews are really God's chosen as the fake Jews and fake Christians claim, then God will take care of them without America's money.

No, he absolutely hates them

Attached: 1655620798132m.jpg (768x1024, 48.94K)

Kill yourself you filthy dirty kike.

I came to the conclusion that kikes are all feminine at heart, the male kike just as much as the female kike.

That’s why you kikes legitimately talk/think/logic/kvetch just like the modern female. That’s why you guys push feminism, lgbt shit and anti-masculine propaganda. That’s why you worship moloch the tranny demon.

You kikes are sick fucks who will be exposed for the devil worshippers that you truly are.

I fucking hate you kikes, and I hope you know that anti-semitism is on the rise and even normiee are becoming j-woke now. It’s happening bitch.

The goyim know.

Also violence isn't the way forward , dont stoop to the level of the ones who hurt you , fight negativity without letting negativity infecting you , I'm looking out for any and all Jews in my life here , even though it puts me at disadvantage or risk sometimes .

Attached: WJO-4-1-g001.jpg (500x333, 20.52K)

Chai (life ) to all humanity and bless you and your home , may all darkness and hatred leave your heart , and make way for peace

God demands you blood.
He wants you to know you are curse creations, hated by him in the most high.

Attached: 1606815029354.jpg (3120x4160, 461.66K)

God loves us all , you're dear to him and that means you're dear to me , I want your heart to heal and I won't forget you , I'll keep praying that you will be well and see the truth clearly .

Jewish men can be in touch with their feminine side , it's fine and connected with their spirituality .

Let me ask you , how your mother would think and feel about the things you say here , you dint have to tell me just ask yourself . The answer to that question is none of my business but please consider it . You can tell me whatever you like

I'm far from the perfect son myself