Apollo moon mission real - here's proof

So tired of all the bait threads saying Apollo never made it to the moon - check out the ballistiic flight of foil heat shield fragments - ONLY possible in total vacuum - refute this..guess what..you can't!

Attached: foil_pieces_fly_ballistically_from_apollo_lift-off.jpg (938x633, 23.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/9HQfauGJaTs
scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/can-we-use-telescopes-to-see-if-the-moon-landings-were-real.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>moon is 240,000 miles away
>>rockets from 50 years later can't even make it to 2000 miles even though billions have been spent

Look dude, if the fact that Soviet Russia admitted to the moon landing, it was streamed live for hours to millions of people with none of the telltail signs of tape artifacts, you can shine a light at the retro reflectors and get a response back, and you can use a powerful enough teleacope to see the landing site, isn't enough for these retards, your little detail won't be either.

Are you retarded? We just went to Mars a few years ago.

I think you underestimate how low def tvs were in the 60s

not enough effort. try harder, bring more data and origin that collected it.

The artifacts would have been visible and someone would have noted them.

Why was the richest man in the world only able to be in space for 11 minutes

BuT WhO wAs FiLmInG?

Ignore this post. Any Forums isn't letting me delete it.

Why?

get a life

Attached: 138BA66C-4382-4B28-B9EE-D3664C2EC9A4.jpg (396x292, 39.67K)

Nigger

Because he was rich, you idiot lol
I do. I work as a ghostbuster; its a job where you, well, catch ghosts. Anons here should sign up. $500k per year.

Here's proof it's fake

Attached: apollowasfaked.png (600x668, 555.74K)

Who took the video and tracked the launch in real time?

>you can shine a light at the retro reflectors and get a response back,
The moon is reflective. A college was able to laze the moon before Apollo.

What about that moon rock they gave to a Dutch ambassador decades ago only to find out later it was just petrified wood

>youtube.com/embed/9HQfauGJaTs
This is the only part of the link you needed to post you retarded mutherfucker.

Most ameircans are dumb as shit. Even my 80 year old grand mother knew it was bull shit the second she saw it

I thought the sheboon they made a movie about was the one that got whitey to the moon?

1. she didn't code them, a team she was on did
2. those are separate versions of the same code
3. she didn't take mankind to the moon, a million people working together did

I remember a clip of Cronkite doing commentary live and laughing at this part

Some security guard at the museum swapped it out either to keep or to sell for a lot on the black market.
That is the simple answer.
The retarded answer is there was a massive plan to fake the landing and even though they can pick up meteorites all over the place they decided to give out petrified wood instead.

>you can use a powerful enough teleacope to see the landing site
False.
scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/can-we-use-telescopes-to-see-if-the-moon-landings-were-real.html
>Short answer: Theoretically, yes, but practically, no. It would take an incredibly powerful telescope to see signs of moon landings on the lunar surface, and even the best telescopes we have today are not remotely powerful enough to capture clear images of those signs.

I've studied computers and tech do you realize how dumb computers were im.the 60s? There are calculators more advanced now than what they had in florida