Sphere of Destiny / WMD / Spirit Bomb Preminiton. What do you think?

I don't really ever have dreams and this post probably won't matter to you, but I feel the need to atleast make a post about it. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm just being a fag or whatever, but here's what I got.

I tend to know things are going to happen before they do. I'm right (so far) most of the time. Today I spent hours in bed trying to make sense of and understand this major premonition I experienced. Here's what I witnessed.

There was a really loud supersonic boom. Then I saw this beam slowly rising up from the earth. It seemed approximately 80-100 miles in the distance. Then firey like things spewed up and out of the whole (sorta like one of those dandelion looking types of fireworks)

The beam (fires type colors, oranges, yellows etc) kept rising. Then, this giant orb started to form and grow in size.

The orb reached critical mass, then appeared to change state and harden into a solid like ball of energy.

The beam faded quickly downward and the giant orb dropped.

It the bounced causing massive air-blast explosions. (With nukes, air-blast is way more powerful than ground blast).... then it bounced again, and again, and again.

As soon as I started to see debris coming my way, I ran inside my home to check on my cats and my family. My house was partially destroyed, but I experienced the sher terror and trauma of actually being there.

I don't know what this means. Is the earth becoming trans? Did Goku finally release the spirit bomb after 6 episodes? Am I Raven Simone?

I really don't know what to make of it....

But then I saw that DailyMail article about that perfectly cylindrical "sinkhole" and it felt somehow connected.

Anyways, I just felt like I needed to tell someone.

I feel so physically drained and out of energy.

Attached: 20220830_000829.jpg (962x962, 68.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8KFRYoEk6I
youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w&list=PLz43wKMVsnI3BdkAdY1jx-5Eh_KxSlqRt&index=8
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spear of Destiny

Gaia breathes. Inhaling, exhaling and every so often, Gaia bleeds.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8KFRYoEk6I

Attached: to be or not to be.png (1797x2294, 2.04M)

You need to take magnesium supplements if you do not have dreams.

Attached: 1648707834691.png (550x365, 116.59K)

So what time frame was pic related supposed to have occurred on?

youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w&list=PLz43wKMVsnI3BdkAdY1jx-5Eh_KxSlqRt&index=8

Attached: keep moving.png (1524x8128, 2.74M)

It's called a play on word, bud. I was trying to start a thing.

I think you on to something.

Yeah good call. I ran out... I clench my jaw alot to, so I need to get more.

It is about electric universe theory and not meme shit.

Sounds like it might be that solar flare that people keep talking about? It's supposed to happen somewhat soon. The neat thing is that you were okay in the premonition, it didn't kill you or your family. Did you have any other thoughts or feelings during this dream? Sometimes those don't seem relevant, but they are.

In all honesty, I'm not sure, but it seemed sooner rather than later. Everything in my life appeared to be the same.

electric universe theory is a meme, technically speaking.

Attached: returned fire _ gcp connection lost.png (1086x1052, 1.06M)

Yeah, it felt very real. Like I said, It was off pretty far in the distance. If you look on:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

You can see: "the Light blast damage radius (1 psi): 1.57 km (7.73 km2)
At a around 1 psi overpressure, glass windows can be expected to break. This can cause many injuries in a surrounding population who comes to a window after seeing the flash of a nuclear explosion (which travels faster than the pressure wave). Often used as a benchmark for light damage in cities. Optimal height of burst to maximize this effect is 370 m.

*Detonation altitude: 250 m. (Chosen to maximize the 5 psi range.)"

Felt like is where my home was at in relation to the blast.

It felt real. Very real. Like DOOM. I hope not, but whenever my kitties are in danger, I freak the fuck out.

Is this that dot thingy that changes color?

Attached: bic_dot-min.png (2415x2981, 1.89M)

What are your thoughts on these?

Can you give me a QRD on the dot. Seemed a lil over my head on the last post I saw about it.

Attached: infinity_apu_orb.png (658x829, 376.48K)