Why can't Anglos just admit they were wrong and cost whites everything

Why do they still cling to "le German nahzees got what wuz cuhmin!" even as niggers flood their streets shouting kill whitey, fuck their women, and smash their windows? What does it take for Anglos to admit Germans knew better than them?

Attached: Flag_of_German_Reich_(1935–1945).svg.png.gallery.jpg (650x390, 13.85K)

Because they won
the winner i on the right side

What did they win? They're losing everything as a result of "winning."

never happen, english are very much like germans in arrogance, they could have and should have been the best of friends.

The war proved who is superior
they won
I rather have my country and culture die out and replaced entirely by arabs who then go on and rape europe than be friends with an anglo.

so would the english, point proven.

Point proven about what? That we hate each other?
We do. But that wasn't your point
your point was that we are arrogant
I think german culture is the least worthy of being preserved and we are the worst group of people.
i dont see how we are fully self-hating and you still see us as arrogant.

>The war proved who is superior
>they won
Germans barely fought Anglos. Germans were never trying to kill Anglos. Most of the war was on the Eastern front. How is it "superiority" just cause a bunch of different nations teamed up against you? Stop being a retard. How can English be superior when they're getting cucked out for double-crossing Germans.

>we are the worst group of people
Stop believing this bullshit.

The ability to chose and get good allies is also important
they won therefore they are superior
Every european is convinced germans are the worst people
we are fully self-hating nowadays and that is still too arrogant
Think about that. There is no one we think we are better than but just exiting makes us arrogant
we are not allowed to exist according to europeans and the entire world
even an australian so far removed from europe wants us gone.

>off centered swatzy
Faggots keep posting it

Because we have become cattle domesticated by the jew

As an Anglo, I laugh as your sausage kraut "culture" dies out to our Anglo language, the Anglo culture, and the Anglosphere becoming more politically powerful. Germans were good at one time but the Anglo put them down as destiny demands. Hitler was a limp wristed kike who took his life at the hands of slavic ooga boogas, how can you defend that?
>muh niggers
Niggers are not a threat, they're like cattle, we prod them and they move. Look at how easily they cower down when a white person turns up. I live in the South USA and every time I get pressed by a black guy, they bitch out after I stand up against their chest. I'd suggest you end it like your Fuhrer did.

Stop believing this bullshit. You know it's not true. And I'll be honest even nonwhites and merrimutts hate English more than Germans. They consider German to be more interesting and special than English. English are the most hated except by Anglo hicks who keep coping with World War II as Jamal fucks their wife.

Kek you are so delusional. Your universities are brainwashing centers where they call all your heros and presidents evil slave owners and white supremacist scum. They hate your leaders as much as they hate Hitler.

>Stop believing this bullshit. You know it's not true.
I know it is true

no you don't. you're brainwashed by your shit government.

I came to these conclusions thanks to Any Forums
my government never told me that we are the cancer of europe and need to be replaced

Any Forums redpilled me on germans. I started hating germans and being german after coming to Any Forums

Attached: 1656618143874.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

Well why couldn't you just FUCKING WAIT JERRY. All you had to fucking do is wait a few more years and you would have had tons of jets, rockets, submarines, the bomb. While everyone else was still decades behind.

Anglo faggots are just coping cause they literally ruined everything.

The entire board has regular german hate threads and that are mostly slavs and other europeans
not really anglos

Attached: 1652038193967.png (1232x2974, 203.04K)

Whatever you say Jew

This is what Anglos fought for.

Attached: 54d62c7187d6503049b7f858d0b399c87453c0527c55f82a198b601adb84d051_1.jpg (640x595, 75.91K)

BUT OH NO GOEBBLES SAYS WE HAVE TO HAVE TOTAL WAR NOW, RIGHT WHEN ALL OF OUR EXPERIMENTAL SHIT IS IN IT'S DESIGN PHASES. Over eighty fucking years later with you Jerry's and it's the same shit because your autism forces you to blindly obey your governments.

I asked anglos if it was worth throwing away their empire just to spite us and they unanimously said yes

Attached: 1640358168420.png (333x507, 357.86K)

They're retarded and coping. Slavs act tough but yet are Commie fags who always supported nigs and they barely breed. Croats and old school Ukrainians are Germanboos.

>fights a war to defend niggers and Jews
>west is now overrun by shitskins
>your boys are cutting their dicks off and shoving nigger dick in their ass
Anglo intelligence.

>Anglos, slavs, meds, frogs, scandi all hate germans and take part in regular german hate threads
>I should just ignore that and claim all of them are just coping
It just doesn't make sense
you are basically saying 90% of Any Forums is wrong

Attached: 1630441546596.jpg (1330x1694, 741.12K)

That guy is a demented coping faggot whose granddaughter fucks niggers and Pakis in London.

>you are basically saying 90% of Any Forums is wrong
yes
90% of pol is retarded Christcucks and half ass cuckservatives
same faggots who hate "le nahzees"
Germans were always right