We are looked down upon by society but we were deemed essential workers during the pandemic

We are looked down upon by society but we were deemed essential workers during the pandemic.

You could not get your surgeries that you needed but you could always get your fast food.

That's right. You shit on us every day but when the chips are down you show that we are more important to you than doctors.

And you still won't pay us more than 15 dollars an hour.
>b-b-but anyone can do your job!
Then do it. Everywhere is hiring.

Attached: 1661830655744.jpg (720x720, 111.1K)

Kek, go clean the fridge, Geremy.

lmao

Thank you for your service
Not even meming only place I can get a burger at 4 in morning after a 3 day crack binge

Attached: 1647045628532.png (538x495, 309.73K)

you've about McFucking had it, I guess

Attached: namloose.jpg (300x168, 6.36K)

>Then do it. Everywhere is hiring.

A job anyone can do, with places that are always hiring is not a good place to seek employment.

I work at McCuckolds for $16 an hour, but that's Cali bucks. It's stressful as fuck and the managers are cunts, especially when the drive-thru is piling up

Attached: wagie_in_cagie.jpg (570x563, 63.14K)

Anyone above college age working fast food is societal scum that need to be euthanized.

Fuck off you grease covered diabetes dealers

F

that's not how it works. I have a good job making damn good money and I literally look down upon no one with a job of any kind.

I look down on people who don’t look down on people.

Lemme guess.

Your parents had kids, they expected golden roads and rich towers.

There were no jobs for the kids.

So the parents, avoid responsiblity, "they want a life", and told you to work some minimum wage, shit job, while they gloat how their job is affording them luxuries?

How do you fall for this scam?

i have no sympathies for wagies thanks for paying taxes so I can get free gibs

What the fuck do you do leaf?

sucks to be treated as a person or people instead of a human being.

You can be replaced with a robot. Instead you got yourself replaced by niggers. 15-20 years ago, you could go to a fast food place and the staff would be mostly whites.
The only reason to work a job like yours is to steal from the business.

>The only reason to work a job like yours is to steal from the business.
I definitely do. just gotta be sneaky, they got cameras. luckily they haven't my backpack yet

Attached: Wagecuck.jpg (1200x848, 135.64K)

*checked my backpack

Non poorfag here. It's mo money mo problems but it does have it's benefits. Instead of being locked in a cage I'm locked to my computer screen. I can't stand vidya, tv, or sportsball anymore because of the constant tranny/blm spam, so I have nothing to do but work. I have a nice house in a safe neighborhood and can buy whatever I want, but it is still lonely. At least I do have a 2 year old son who is amazing. My wife is a bitch who fucks my shit up constantly because woman. Once I get rid of her my life might get better. In a way I'm jealous of wagies stuck in their McJob because at least you can fantasize about having it better. In my situation I have nobody to blame but myself.

Attached: 1483759968348.png (657x527, 28.5K)

I'm essential and I need my McDoubles.

Robots are shit. They aren't cost effective. The jobs that will be replaced are desk jobs.

Save and retire early. Move somewhere cheap. You won't regret it.

You are a Jew. You are not a worker.