How are women not as offended by troons as blacks were by blackface?

How are women not as offended by troons as blacks were by blackface?

Attached: 619457bf4934f.jpg (521x521, 69.89K)

The difference is that the blacks are smart enough to know when someone is having a laugh at their expense.

They are. If you actually listen to women they hate trannies 1000 times more than you do. Go on tumblr for two seconds and it's women saying drag queens are the equivalent of black face...
And it's not the equivalent of black face. Blacks were slaves for a little bit even though African history is more brutal. Nigger men got rights before White women. Women are the actual oppressed group. They still are in every country. Nigger oppression at its peak was just some farming.

>Women are the actual oppressed group.
Men are slaves to women. All this labour is to keep them safe and happy, and to attact a mate, they have false pretend jobs where they get paid money from men's taxes. Every part of society, education, university, the police, the courts, hospitals, the media, caters women and their whims, women are 80% of the market, they buy the most things.

We don't live in a partriachy, we live in a matriarchy held up by male power. Attack a woman in public, 10 guys will beat you up. A woman lies to the police about what you've done, you go to jail.

I'm not MGTOW or anything, my dad told me all this as a kid before it became a thing and growing up in this society, I see he was right.
Even in islamic societies, their women are protected and pampered, stay at home, look after the kids, while the men work.

Women are in no way oppressed. If you actually think they are, you do not see reality.

Does anyone still buy this Boo Hoo in 2022?

"Blackface is RACISM! It means you wanna denote physical harm!"

"Womanface is SEXISM! It means you wanna beat women!"

Does anyone still buy this cancer, especially in 2022, when you can easily fuckin' tell they're just pretending to be pussies for false sympathy and control?

Men are slaves to their coomer thoughts. Women don't make you do that. You do.
At most you could say your work is to protect your own family from male violence. But that's a stretch. If there was no male violence, you'd still have to work, because the earth isn't already set up perfectly for you. All animals need to work.
>Every part of society, education, university, the police, the courts, hospitals, the media, caters women and their whims
This is scary delusional. Everything is male centric because men don't see women as people.
>Attack a woman in public, 10 guys will beat you up.
This doesn't happen. Women are beaten to death by men every day. Men are killed by women basically never.
>A woman lies to the police about what you've done, you go to jail.
Men are more likely to falsely accuse you of a crime than women. And yeah police usually take you into custody if you are accused, that's how it works... You're more likely to be a victim of a crime than falsely accused. Your fears are not valid.
Women are brutalized in Islamic societies in ways your ngihtmares can't imagine. They are forced to slave away at home while men get to do the esteemed jobs. Then men have the audacity to say they do everything when they work a few hours compared to a women's never ending labor.
Men and women do not live in the same reality. You don't see how deeply women are oppressed because you benefit from it.

Blacks loved amos and andy, in it's time.
It is only years later, when blackface naturally went out of style and gradually people thought it was a stupid bad taste activity, that we hear all this shit constantly about blackface...never saw it, never met someone who did it. It's not a problem and never was.

Blackface and womanface are not comparable.
Blackface is just what niggers look like. It's for fun.
Womanface is sexual perversion based off the mockery of women. Women are made to wear makeup in a dystopian manner. You can choose not to wear it, just to be shamed and fired from your job. Women are practically forced into makeup. Women harm their health, waste their money, their time, can't exist normally, and are robbed of fun because men want to dress them up as sex dolls. Womanface is men mocking women that women's lived reality and pain is a funny perverted joke when men do it.

I know 3 men that have been falsely accused of things by women, 2 friends, and a brother.
So far, men that have falsely accused? 0.

Nothing is male centric except video games, sports, and action/horror movies.

Attracting a mate is needed for the continuation of the species, I said nothing about coomer thoughts, I'm talking about men wanting a woman as a wife or girlfriend, and everything they do in life being for that.

Are you a woman? If you aren't you're a slave that doesn't know he's a slave, defending his owner.
Women are not oppressed at all, they are the oppressors.

What were they accused of? Why are you such an extreme outlier that you know THREE people when statistically if you lived hundreds of lifetimes you'd know zero?

Most likely your statistics are false.

One was a friend accused of being sexually inappropriate as a teenager in school, camera's showed the girl was lying, so despite being interrogated in school for hours it was shown it was all bullshit when evidence was looked at.

Another was as an adult, but this was just socially, not taken to the police. My friend got with the budding village bike when he was 20 or so, she said to her father he raped her, and then split up from him, but the father was very angry at my friend and confronted him, my friend had no idea what he was talking about. Socially it ruined his life for about 2 years, when it was noted she accused another guy of the same thing, 4 boyfriends on. (Yes in 2 years)

The 3rd time happened to my elder brother, he split up with ex close to 2 decades ago. My brother dates this single mother until she gets a facebook message from my brother's ex saying my brother is a pedo (he isn't) and he was domestically abusive towards her (he wasn't) so that ruined the relationship, and she reported my brother to the police over being a pedo. Police investigated and the kids obviously said nothing happened.

Some women, like men, are just evil, the problem is women are protected to the system.
What I mean by that is if a man was to do this to you, the man falsely accused would probably murder the guy for his arrogance and lies, whereas you do that to a woman and your life is over.

Also the false accusations that went to the police? Police just drops the case, my friend and brother got no restitution. My friend was fucked for it for years and didn't trust women for like a good decade afterward, which basically stole most of his 20's from him in terms of relationships and socially.

Some are.

But the whole “debate” is a Jewish distraction. Fake culture war bullshit.

We are.

blacks didn't even care that much about blackface. It was kikes acting outraged on behalf of them.

>a white person who knows he's white making a mockery of black people
>vs
>a woman who was born into the body of a man trying to be true to herself

yeah completey same no difference at all

I'm a transnigger biggot

see. this is the kind of flippant BS you pull which proves that you are just hating on transpeople for no reason.

I mean why do you think trans are always screaming about terfs? There's plenty of women who fear and hate them but they can't do anything against aggressive pedomen

Because women are too stupid to realize troons are being a stereotype of a woman.

Look at that mental gymnastics!

>Jewish meme flag
Hello Ben

There is a reason. We want them dead. We want you dead.

You deserve it, too.

>You deserve it, too.
why?

Cattle-branded hairy smelly member of the slave gender posted this.

Because you are like your father, the father of lies. Sad mockeries of actual humans. Disgusting pedophiles. Subversive golem with the intent to do harm to our people and nations.

Trans will be killed off. So will their defenders. You cannot talk your way out of this.

i have never molested a child subverted anybody.
it's not transpeople's fault you have no job or gf.

Very original. Won't save you.

Why are you angery?

I am not angry. I am filled with a zealous, righteous disgust against brainwashed pedophile rotpocket flesh-abominations you keep calling "people," though they are not.

I was rude to everyone who ever told me that they liked The Big Bang Theory.
I was standing up for all of you against offensive nerdface.
You're welcome.

Why do you hate them so? What have they ever done to you?