$1200 laptop is a piece of shit

>$1200 laptop is a piece of shit
I live in a city where half the working population makes less than $40k a year (Toronto). Not only is every product still expensive, it’s also misty fucking crap. How the hell can globohomo run an economy where most things on sale are crap quality and extremely expensive?

Attached: C735F65E-D4A9-48D7-B18B-30B626B99203.jpg (786x524, 344.93K)

You're just shit at shopping.
If you need a laptop, look for a used Dell Latitude on ebay. Only suckers buy brand new electronics.

everywhere else in the world is worse and more dangerous. they hate you in russia. dont leave. stay here and work. youre safe.

>buy used
No thanks, I don’t want back doored refurbished crap. As usual, if you want decent quality you have to pay a big price. Nothing is sustainable.

> As usual, if you want decent quality you have to pay a big price.
But you just admitted that you’re a dumbass who pays a big price for low quality products.

I returned it so I didn’t pay at the end day Leaf cuck

welcome to idk... collapse or something.
everything will get shittier until nothing is feasible except the stuff you make yourself out of things you can walk to.

>Leaf cuck
Does anyone want to tell him?

*of
I’m well aware of the feudalization push by globohomo. Canada is such a shithole, faggots go into debt to buy luxury products to look rich. Normal people can’t afford good quality products without spending big money for quality. Besides that savings are being destroyed by inflation that only benefits debt fags and the super rich. Sometimes I think being a debt nigger scum shit is better than being what I already am. I think my life would have less headaches.

Calm down and buy a Thinkpad/Precision/Latitude on ebay lol.
If you are worried about backdoors, just buy a new SSD for around $80 and reinstall windows or use Linux.

That’s the point

Attached: 8581F4D5-0E18-4F6A-9B88-CB960D9EA67F.jpg (731x846, 520.43K)

hahaha youre canadian. better luck next life kid

My 300 dollar laptop works great.

can you support a wife and 2 children on $40k/year in toronto?

Works great as in much the same way that 20fps ps5 gaming isn’t so bad.
If you have kids you get gibs but life isn’t great since everything will still be unaffordable if you want to live an actual western lifestyle.

That's why everything is dying you stupid leaf.
Vlogpost.

Good. The fire rises brother.

>toronto
>if you want to live an actual western lifestyle
tell me you're a disappointed pajeet without telling me
> toronto
no refunds
> sneak into canada for gibs post communist take over
no refunds

No I’m one of the few white men left it’s just that I don’t care about grammar quality since most people on this board aren’t native speakers.

>dude you're getting a dell!
Get a thinkpad

>thinks any modern electronics are built to last even a year

Empty your pockets and fill up the landfills. This is class warfare, you WILL give your hard earnings to ultrarich companies and you WILL get nothing in return.

>Canada is such a shithole
but muh universal "free" healthcare's 18 month waiting list to die without treatment!
but muh virtue signalling on the world's stage and get btfo'd off the security council
but muh Cuban cuck sociopath's nice hair and soviet teleprompter reading
but muh most tolerate psycophantic society needs to flagellate itself and repent some more
Canada is simply made up of those that inhabit the place and the boomers decided that their own happy and successful offspring wasn't want they wanted for this place
/deportself

Lenovo is a chink company though. I don’t trust them.

No fucking way. I live just North of the city and my wife and I bring in $250k and it hardly pays the cost of living for our family. Housing here is insane. Tiny, cookie cutter subdivision houses are $1.5M. The Gov takes 50% in taxes and we pay another 13% tax + eco fees. The city is a toilet. The average net worth per household in my town is $2M. $40K household = college students.

Attached: 1661346296578657.jpg (1050x481, 54.67K)

You bought it didn't you? That's how. As a side note isn't it kind of confusing to use the $ sign for the Canadian Peso? We have other perfectly good symbols you could use, such as .

what do you even need the laptop for?
>inb4 video games

>Dell was born in 1965 in Houston, to a Jewish family.
Jew lover, jew lover, user is a jew lover!

Cad

how can torontoites live on 40k? isn't that the rent for a small apartment there?

>to use the $ sign for the Canadian Peso?
we've actually switched Klaus's new Reichswefmarks

>waaahhh I went to The Gay and cutlery and dishes cost hundreds of dollars, it must be like this everywhere! how can I possibly live on my own!?
You're a retard. Go to Value Village or Dollarama for necessities. Buy a laptop USED. Maybe you'll luck out and find one with W7.

I built my own pc. You pick every part and the price. You also get top reliability.

>Go to Value Village or Dollarama for necessities.
absolute state of Chinada poverty cope
at least we're not increasing the levels of plant food in the atmosphere, amirite?

But chinks produce the least amount of quality.

Buy a desktop, dumbass.

get a dell m6800 off ebay.
write down the serial, download the drivers from dells site, the installers are all offline-installable so stash them on a flashdrive or something.

mine runs solidworks, and inventor perfectly.

Don’t believe in what any fag says or statistics. Half the people here earn less than $40k Canadian bucks, which is like $33k actual dollars. Most people rent or live in sardine canes with nothing to show for it.

* write down the serial and dablete the hdd if you want to be sure nothing's on it.

> CAD on a 13" laptop
tell me you're fully jabbed without telling me you're fully jabbed

>Catalog
Stop dropping your eletronics moron

>This is class warfare, you WILL give your hard earnings to ultrarich companies and you WILL get nothing in return.

Yeah, except they let us live like literal kings just 50 years ago.

I live in Toronto and my rent is $15k a year....

people are just whiners, i make 60k and have more money than i know what to do with.

>Half the people here earn less than $40k Canadian bucks
not the grifting gibs imported thieves that live in the burbs, while they last at least

>WAHHHH i want cheap stuff

Then disable tpm by unloading the kernel module in Linux. Then no one listening and your battery will probably get a little 10-20% bump depending on the age/health of the battery. Amazing how a simple removal of govie backdoor crap that seemly does nothing but spin the drive saves energy

>have more money than i know what to do with.
anime doll collecting incel detected
your parents gave up hoping for offspring a long time ago obv

I have a wife moron, I was a varsity athlete while at UofT and did some modelling for some small brands.

Meanwhile you're a subhuman on Any Forums

>has wife (probably chink)
>children
Why are you here then?