Post pol-approved, trad & redpilled pets

I'll start with the cellar spider

>no cost or maintenance
>stays in its corner and never bothers you
>catches pest home invaders
>nonwhites are scared of them

Attached: cellar spider.jpg (800x533, 29.57K)

>mosquitoes
>kill 1 million niggers in africa a year from malaria alone

Attached: 1631888641063.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

ive been cultivating daddy long legs for as long as i can remember

I guess that's why they banned DDT

>cat
>absolutely murders mice, moles, voles, and random insects that piss me off
>just pet them every now and then and they'll never leave
Fucking easiest pet ever

based, can't help but love spider bros, found this lil guy just crawling on my leg earlier :3

Attached: cute_spider.jpg (2880x1904, 320.82K)

They always visit my room at night when I open the windows, lol.

Attached: illegal abhängen.jpg (1814x2048, 363.38K)

are bats bros? they seem somewhat unbroish to me.

As far as the creepy-crawlers go, I approve of OP and Anons Daddy Long Legs and other actual common house spiders like the parsons.

Snakes, like the Milk Snake, are extremely beneficial and they are always in the outbuildings doing their thing.

As far as Doggo goes, I'm partially to my GSD and someday I'll probably have another Lab.

Attached: Milksnake.jpg (640x451, 108.64K)

I like the way these guys dance.

I think he wants to cuddle

fancy rats

>are bats bros? they seem somewhat unbroish to me.

We have Brown Bats in a building gable and leave them the fuck alone. They eat a shit ton of insects and beetles.

I f'n hate beetles.

A bro who will bite your warm soft neck, who will drink your blood that was intended to feed your sleepy brain, and who will sleep-paralyse you and will tell you a creepy stories about living in the nightdark of outside in a ultrasonic whisper. Good night, bro, don't close a window.

Bats are major disease carriers. Avoid touching them. Pic related is the opposite, their cold body temperature resists many diseases and they eat tens of thousands of tick larva per month.

Attached: UAI2NS3EQ2BOMU75NLWVE476XA.jpg (1280x720, 668.47K)

Can confirm. I live out in the country and cats show up randomly some days. They chill outside on my deck. They eat roaches and other nasty bugs plus other pests, sometimes surprise me with little kittens. None are allowed in my house. I throw old food out to them time to time so they stick around.

>future greasy highway stain

Dog bros, where we at? Dogs are literally mans best friend

He said bats, not jews.

These guys like to hug.

Kek.

I also have some spiders in my appartment. I leave them the fuck alone. I have no friends who visit me so they dont bother anyone.