How is the Ukraine Offensive going so far?

Non-bias posts only

Attached: 9009.jpg (1095x695, 110.6K)

Ukrainian breakthroughs on three different axis on the Kherson front. Too early to give more info but advances confirmed.

Two more weeks

Attached: 6230db94d3966.jpg (434x414, 41.62K)

It has probably failed again already

I haven't been paying too much attention but the Russians are holding back their power level and they know the west will get bored with the thing over there and then they take Odessa, leaving UKR halved and landlocked. The point for a nation is same as a person, when you give up your weapons, you get fucked. UKR gave Russia their nukes. Agreement or not they gave up their weapons in exchange for defense from US and UK and that was an error. I will die before I turn a weapon over to someone.

Oh, as soon as it gets below freezing in a few months, there will be epic cucking and a ground frozen enough for assaults over marshes, frozen rivers, ect. then it's about logistics, food and fuel. Russia is just getting ready.

they were merely "reshaping," 2 more weeks until the next one

It failed already

tomorrow ukrops will say the REAL offensive will come in 2 weeks

Attached: schweiners counteroffensive.png (733x715, 603.23K)

The fact they can even form counter-offensives shows how fucking pathetic the Russian offensive has been. Literal WW1 tier shit cunts

Its already failed, we have Kherson counter offensives every week.

So long as Russia's main "advantage", their airforce remains so useless, Ukraine is bound to win due to superiority in numbers and intel.

Unless Russia mobilizes it's game over

just two more and it will be done

Lol, keep coping, fags. I’m this case no news is bad news for you baby-penis sucking kikes. They announced a counter attack this morning and it had been radio silence since then. Take the fucking hint; it failed

Cope, someone put this vatnik on suicide watch

I hope you realize that if Ukrain had nukes now, then Russia would nuke them first and by now Ukrain would be a sheet of glass.

Look what that low IQ midget Zelensky said few months before the war started, and what it was Russia's response by Medvedev.

MOSCOW, August 27.2022 /TASS/.
Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev on Friday said in an interview with France’s LCI television channel that Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky
had set up the atmosphere for the start of the special military operation by making a statement that Kiev could seek to regain its nuclear weapon capabilities.

"Zelensky, a few months before the start of the special military operation, said that "we (Ukraine - TASS) don’t rule out the resumption of work to create Ukraine's nuclear weapon capability.
Apparently, he wanted to scare us, but ended up creating an even more difficult atmosphere, which ultimately forced the Russian Federation to start a special military operation," he told LCI host Darius Rochebin.

HERE WE GO...STUPID (((HOHOL))) BRAINLESS MIDGET.

Attached: Dmitry Medvedev.png (956x640, 1.01M)

2 more weeks
Dilate

Very poor.

that's the face of a man who has a loaded gun on his desk meant for his own skull.

How the fuck am I supposed to know?

You don't understand what's actually happening. Ukraine is a Syria style conflict. It will take years to resolve. Russia is focused on killing as much enemy manpower as possible, the territorial gains come as a byproduct. That's how Syria was won and that's how Ukraine will be won too.

>If we attack in the same obvious direction for the 30-something time we will win!
How stupid and gullible one can be?

Ghost of Kiev already bombarding Moscow

It exposed the actual state of the Russian military. Without nukes, they're Albania.

Keep in mind Ukraine is a corpse being kept animated purely by Western financial aid and weapons. Ukraine is dead and can no longer stand on its own

It’s fake. The us has been setting up a proxy govt in Ukraine. That’s why they’re sending cash and arms.