What are the political implications regarding British pronunciation and grammar usage of their own language vs American...

What are the political implications regarding British pronunciation and grammar usage of their own language vs American English, when Brits who claim to speak it do things like:

>pronounce most words ending in "a" with an "urr" sound (ex: "china/chinur", "america/americur")
or
>my mom was in hospital
("other" English speakers)
vs
>my mom was in THE hospital
(superior American English)

tl;dr
y tho

Attached: bongs.png (750x453, 167.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTAHAfGTDDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have nothing against the English, I actually like them a lot. They've made their own history and culture ever since being some revolting Frankish nobles.

I don't either, I'm part english, im just talking shit lol

Attached: 1661824974370824.jpg (341x346, 23.22K)

sorry..
"just takin the piss mate"

New thread theme. We all pretend to be from the British Isles.
You right pompous twat. CLARKSON!

You sir are a swine
and you AIN'T my nigga

You ever hear the black British accent. It's the worst accent on earth. You ever hear a negro in Britain say the word "black"? Gas the French 100 years war now.

might be all i got lel
>takes off shoe after running out of fingers to count bongs
'zit tea toym yet guvna?

worse than cockney?
>He ain't got the bottle to do it, has he?
is it pidgen? or

>my mom was in the hospital
Laconic phrase which for some reason has to make the distinction clear as to which hospital they are in

Americans overemphasise syllables and remove the proper spelling of words so that phonetically it’s bungled. Plus many of you go are saying “y’all are’
>you all are
…. Nonsense

Anyway this discussion is pointless since you are known the world over to be ignorant apes with a severed cultural and historical roots with stupid accents.

You lot don't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're" and use "then" and "than" interchangeably and are generally renowned for being laughably thick, so fuck off.

That’s true actually. They mispronounce ‘than’ by making the a quote and elongating the n.

It's "ther" you gobless horse sheath, and don't you forget it.

>mom
It’s mum actually

youtube.com/watch?v=XTAHAfGTDDo

And this I why you’ll never catch me in a council estate in London

There's a huge grammatical tradition in British English, people say received pronunciation (Queen's English) came after American English and is artificial but that also means there are more rules behind it. I don't know what most of them are because it's just the way we talk. It is superior though because most Brits have their own accents/dialects and we have to actually train ourselves to speak in proper British English, whereas everyone in America has an American accent from birth.

I gotta think it's because they are stupid. The same way blacks have trouble conjugating verbs (we out here) and combine words into a new negro dialect (fixing to ---> finna) the british drop articles (in future) and combine words into their own mongrelized dialect (innit). They drop consonants everywhere and generally talk like retards.

Worse than cockney. I hear a black guy speak cockney, it's not as annoying.

>my mom was in hospital
This is just lower class speech patterns, retarded yank. Like Y'all.

Y'all silly foreign folk don't think 'bout that there problem o' the niggerish nature. N' all ya talk like fags.
My post hasn't been lower class, just southern lower class. Rich southerners used to exist, but then Sherman was a faggot who couldn't accept that Dixies were their own people.

That's not fair at all. Y'all is a proper contraction, with all added to you to clarify the subject. In hospital is just destroying the language through omission. And don't think I don't know that faggy silicon valley thing everybody is doing over here where they drop consonants (impor'an') isn't a british thing. You people have been butchering that language for decades.

American is the mother tongue and British is some kind of degeneration.

that there's quite funny, that

heres how it is

theres english
then theres sub langauges
american english
pidgin english
australian english

the list goes on

and then there's yours

never heard of it