Nightmare Scenario

Why is normal people owning property a nightmare scenario for elites?

Attached: 1651033531109.jpg (680x630, 82.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yeah government intervention always works out for the little people.

Attached: 163215616512.gif (600x448, 2.08M)

Because they think they can do better

Nightmare situation is becoming a wage slave again.

Because despite what christcucks on Any Forums and Disney princess try to shill, monarchy was great for elites and sucked for everyone else.

I just want to own a house where I can raise kids. Away from negroids.

Just curious, what was your opinion on the stimmy checks/student loan cancellation? Because if you supported either you deserve it.

You don't know what you're talking about. If what Leo is warning about happens, small landlords would have to sell while the big property companies will buy. It wouldnt help low-income people get cheaper houses.

>implying poor people who couldn't buy them will suddenly sprout green and buy them instead of groups like BlackRock
Pay what you owe, bums. Failure to do so will so investment firms soaking up 90% of your income in rents and this time since you're messing with Big jew instead of Chad lords the government will be prying off your fingernails if you don't pay on the due date.

Attached: 1635205465946.png (892x677, 150.32K)

>Just curious, what was your opinion on the stimmy checks/student loan cancellation? Because if you supported either you deserve it.

Attached: 1630881350008.jpg (1673x605, 316.64K)

Did he mean deserve a nice house away from negros? I found his post very confusing. Very confrontational but encouraging at the same time.

>Implying big firms wouldn't sell their houses and take a hit from rent freezes
>Implying real estate investment firms shouldn't be banned from owning more than 2 properties

Every time you MIGAtards and libtards beg for another handout to make up for the inflation caused by your last handout I'll be right here to remind you that you're the problem.

Attached: 12323234.jpg (636x773, 64.57K)

He's using pilpul like a Jew.
I'm not going to give him any more (You)s.

The money is pure fiction at this point anyway. It’s a Chuck E. Cheese economy at this point, with no basis in reality.

Attached: DE784308-B0AF-47FB-83D5-BE1859479871.jpg (640x477, 328.55K)

Attached: 16050384384234.gif (112x112, 151.54K)

I accept your concession, faggot.

base

I mean here’s the reality of the situation. It’s insurmountable debt. If they are going to give away more money, it’s not even going to make a difference. This is 4 generations away for plugging the hole if it stopped this instant.
usdebtclock.org/

Attached: 2C848F9B-B116-4794-B145-BA3AC5A0EC9D.jpg (640x1013, 752.97K)

Jews just need to be scared away from using real estate as an investment and goyim control tool

>Why is normal people owning property a nightmare scenario for elites?
Because property is the one asset they have left that isn’t collapsing. If it goes then they are fucked, we all are lol. Blackrock etc isn’t buying houses for lulz. God I hope the housing market crashed lol.

>Normal people
You mean Blackrock and other equity companies? Because that’s who would buy from the landlords.
The end-goal of a rent freeze is to force everyone to live in public housing.

If they didn't inflate with stimmies and student loans, then they'll inflate with any other of the multitude of scenarios they could claim.
The goal is to weaken the currency. They will do so whether you want it to happen or not.
Welcome to Jew money.

For the whales, the point of an economic crisis of any sort is to allow them to buy up assets at cheap prices, so of course that sounds horrific to them.

Yup, their nightmare scenario is having to work for a living like everyone else instead of just owning something valuable and charging rent on actually productive people for its use.

TOO MUCH TO WANT, REPENT ZOOMER THE END IS NIGH

Why ban them from buying properties when you can just ban the bad incentive that leads to them hording property?

Attached: BY-GEORGE-FREE-MONEY.jpg (1863x1268, 449.04K)

Attached: 1661772006462556.jpg (844x629, 68.97K)