HT DEADMAN SWITCH TRIGGERED

PRELIMINARY LOOKS LIKE THIS IS IT FOR A FLIPPED FED
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/you-will-only-see-this-story-if-i-have-been-arrested-or-killed
GETTING MANY REPORTS OF SIMILAR OCCURANCES
PRESS F OR S TO PAY RESPECTS
>inb4source

Attached: 20220826_060932.jpg (1932x2458, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKNGBFCZNYw
web.archive.org/web/20220830024040/https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/you-will-only-see-this-story-if-i-have-been-arrested-or-killed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checkem!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

Attached: 101.png (610x403, 216.39K)

Looks like Etch-a- Sketch is a go
'Tis their only Option now.
Will Atmpt shunt.
>inb4source

Hal Turner

Attached: 1653146524406.jpg (500x672, 31.88K)

>muh inflation
>muh interest rates
long-winded boomer bait

Doesnt matter. Read it. He is absolutely right.
WW3 is happening very soon. China is obviously transformed itself into a wareconomy/industry. America is prepping up Greece as canonfodder to weaken the turks from alligning themselves with Russia, Iran and China. Iraq is collapsing. China is invading Taiwan. This is it!

HT ... That just means there is no good carbons.

classic clip where shabazz reks hannity youtube.com/watch?v=YKNGBFCZNYw

Attached: cover3.jpg (1600x900, 58.42K)

is this the real reason kiwifarms was shoah'd?

Attached: aware.gif (98x89, 184.07K)

right on time for Shmita crash, makes sense.
I'm going to buy some tuna and beans and will get some silver on the weekend.
Tbh not surprised at all, Turner's article here just confirms what many of us knew was coming.
Any proofs on Turner's death or arrest?

Sorry m8, but I got a 404 error on your linkrel.
>captcha: Y2KVA

definitely not real...

>it will happen when the weather starts to turn COLD again

are you mother fucking kidding me that stupid fucking prophecy was real??? irirkdnfoelencjpvmrmf what the FUCK man

WW3 JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

redskull what can a regular ass dude do to keep his family alive when this shit hits the fan? got any advice or wisdom here because I'm fucking buggin'

holy shit i stand corrected. it got archived.

web.archive.org/web/20220830024040/https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/you-will-only-see-this-story-if-i-have-been-arrested-or-killed

>>
You Will Only See This Story if I have been Arrested or Killed
NATION
HAL TURNER
29 AUGUST 2022
HITS: 1396

If you are reading this, then I am either jailed, or dead, to prevent me from revealing what is below.

I announced a very big radio show for Monday, August 29, and hinted at a full explanation for the current, ongoing collapse of our nation. A lot of people told me I should not have been so forthcoming about what I planned to reveal because I might end up dead like Andrew Breitbart, or put in jail, to prevent such disclosure.

So what you are reading right now is the sum total of all the notes I was going to use on that radio show. I pre-programmed this article to self-publish on my web site if something happened to me to make it impossible for me to do the radio show.

If you are reading this, then I am either jailed, or dead, to prevent me from revealing what is below.

------------ BEGIN NOTES:

Attached: dms.jpg (1920x1080, 563.9K)

Who cares
Who tf is Hal Turner

it's 404'd so maybe he just forgot to reset his dead man's switch

i read the whole thing before it 404'd
FUCK. i should have screencapped.
he essentially says that sept 22 is the presumptive date of the big ouch.
hyperinflationary collapse.
energy rations.
basically ww3.
it seems like another user is posting the archive.
WGMI.

Attached: 1657562345256.gif (500x384, 716.5K)

>404 Article not found
>check archive, it's real
what is this?

holy fucking shit the page just 404'd. this may be it lads. right on time for Shmita.

will post full text in 2 moments, I'd copied to a note pad thinking this would happen.

bumping for momentum

>Who tf is Hal Turner
Fed informant

Apparently the page got archived. No idea what's going on here. Someone explain it. Or not, and you can fuck off with yet another panicked happening that doesn't happen.

>fearmongering dogshit
the "collapse" has been happening for over a year now, holy fuck get it over with already

I saved it per screenshots. I knew it would be shoahd. I swear I knew it.

Attached: 111.jpg (5120x1440, 545.06K)

how about you click one of the 12 fucking archive links you stupid faggot

Fucking kikes. He si absolutely right. I have teh article in my cache. How can I save it anons?
The site is still up on my broswer.

right click and save page

it's already saved on archive.org
for now

My friend wants to know what date the shemitah falls on?