This is what my English home page looks like

Public Universities are now full on Communist brainwashing facilities
we need to learn about "the end of white innocence" and "the foundations of modern gynecology" which was apparently started by black women(sic)???? English???

Attached: Screenshot (110).png (1650x799, 1.62M)

>communism means Thing I Don't Like

the author of the first article we posted is literally a self admitted huge fan of Leon Trotsky you absolute faggot
when did pol become this cucked?

>right click
>hide element in uBlock Origin

>still get subjected to the same shit every day in class

There's a similar procedure to hide those elements but the legality is...questionable.

You need to be 18 or older to post here, kiddo.

I'm in college, fagtard. Go to bed you need to be up by 6 AM to do roofing.

>Public Universities are now full on Communist brainwashing facilities
Always have been

Universities have always been where the jews footsoldiers are bred. They were a mistake.

>college in 2022

Attached: tuition.jpg (500x654, 69.25K)

that roofer makes more than your shitty blm degree faggot. enjoy the jab cocksucker

doesn't make more than a lawyer you irrelevant hick faggot.
you people are the reason things are so cucked

glowie commie faggot detected. Everything thats going on out there is straight out of Bezmenov's talk on subversion but ok faggot

Attached: 1626891951298.jpg (1024x1024, 131.19K)

just get ublock origin and block element. I do that with all kinds of woke shit in the background and I also 'block element' cookie notifications, rather than declining or accepting them.

Yes. See also: Western Marxism.

Attached: antonio-gramsci-prison-notebooks.jpg (350x411, 27.17K)

If you think you are being indoctrinated, you should see the level of brainwashing that your instructors have to endure.

I don't think so I think the white women and nonwhite male professors like it. They enjoy shitting on white men 24/7/

You're not a lawyer, you're some faggot on Any Forums complaining about your high school english class. Also your assignment is due.

We use the same color palate on elearning

I'm in college you stupid bitch. I'm going to be a lawyer and you'll always be a blue-collar hick relegated to the boonies.

wrong.
>enter law school
>combat nothing and question nothing
>do as told because muh credits
you wont even make it to deloitte faggot

>I'm going to be a lawyer
You need to get your high school diploma before you can do that.

You're retarded.

Once I get the degree I can shit on the institution.

You're in high school.

Based, fuck mayo apes

Okay GED turd sorry you will never have a college degree.

Your parents are going to take away your internet when they find out you've been posting on Any Forums all night instead of doing your homework.

Lol you will never be a successful lawyer if you call people blue-collared Hicks. Let’s assume you are smart enough to read and write and independently analyze things. People will not like your bad attitude. Best case you crash and burn at a few firms and manage to repay some of your loans before you quit the profession because everyone hates you.

You keep repeating the same bullshit you stupid faggot.

What do you call six gorillion lawyers shoved into an oven?
A good start.

Wow it's almost like I can say shit anonomously that I wouldn't say to people's faces. Like how I'm not calling my professors commies directly to their faces. My God you are a moron.

You keep not turning in your book reports.

I don't even feel that was necessarily about all working class people but he chose to attack me so I attacked him back.