Fuck it

do people here actully believe there is a ''angel'' that exists that looks like this?

I can assure you there is no such entity in this reality that appears this way. this thing being depicted on the internet lately is a 5th hand account from 2000 years ago being interpreted by people in the 21st century. what these images are based on though looks nothing like this but there are hints to its actual appearance in all these ridiculous reinterpretations.

Ill tell you a secret that no government on earth knows the entity is a living creature no different then a human and their race is older then our solar system

Attached: 00 be-not-afraid-750.png (750x824, 427.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is and there are many

If you saw a true messenger of God, your brain would be so overwhelmed that you would kneel in awe and cry with incompetence. You cannot comprehend beings from the higher circles, your mind will do it's best to make sense of it but you are simply unable to give an accurate description. There are plenty of men who know things they cannot explain, just as there are millions of people who ascribe mundane functions to the Most High.

I'm sure that you're sure of what you know, I'm also sure that you're retarded.

Attached: CF1D8195-7A64-4264-8678-53205493C3EC.jpg (640x640, 41.09K)

It's a demon pray the Rosary

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Hail Mary 2.jpg (720x878, 134.44K)

indeed
>you are simply unable to give an accurate description.
incorrect
its not a demon

why not... you are thinking from the newtonian paradigm of cause and effect. Interpreting your experience through your biology, which is 99.9% geared towards reproduction and survival.

The universe is a lot bigger than us.

fag

They all are. Saint Joseph terror of demons cast your solemn gaze upon the devil and all his minions and protect us with your mighty staff

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Holy family .jpg (720x721, 188.89K)

it's a seraphim, the angels you see in churches aren't that common. Most appear in the form of men.

I kept seeing these images get posted here and other places on the internet. so I decided to drop real info on this board for once.

I am well aware on this planets insignificance

they are not demons nor are they angels man

So you know what a hyper-dimensional is?

Attached: 63A2EEF4-D94A-4755-B351-DF09F7F2D9DD.jpg (790x753, 59.96K)

before I go I must say do not trust 99% of what you see in regards to anything that has to do with aliens on the internet its all bs.

take DMT and get back to me

They probably don't look exactly like that, maybe that's how they appear for us to perceive them. Angels remind me of GMs from wow, or the other way around since they were here first.

It's not that hard to figure out. Humans see on a certain light spectrum and since angels are from a plane or dimension that is out of our 3 dimension we see and hear them in fractals. So an angel with wings and eyes might look like it has 6 floating around and sound like thunder due to our limited perception.

Imagine seeing angels on a acid trip but you're not on acid.

Attached: angel.jpg (259x194, 15.77K)

>it's a seraphim
that is a good being?

>that exists that looks like this
I believe i was visited by one

>do people here actully believe there is a ''angel'' that exists that looks like this?
every word of the Bible is literally true

Attached: 1661182224208.webm (720x826, 2.98M)

it's just some angelic heirarchy. Cherubim hold the highest position, followed by seraphim, then by elohim.
Nephelim are angel/human hybrids. Likely a holdover from the old texts of gods taking forms to woo women and cause other sorts of trouble for fun.