Los angeles hotels will have to home the homeless in empty rooms if a bill passes

Los angeles hotels will have to home the homeless in empty rooms if a bill passes
Good on paper if it was all honest good people down on their luck and not just drug users who don't care to get better.
although, maybe that's not fair to say, maybe the bad ones just need help too

Attached: FbVQMulWIAE9NOq.jpg (1169x1580, 197.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6qfWJjvN2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I support this because I hate LA

Oy vey you can't inconvenience mr Hilton like this

>be luxury hotel
>don’t want homeles living rent free
>create a subsidiary in my Corp
>rent out vacant rooms to subsidiary for $1 a night.
This is exactly how it will work.

this would be the funniest thing ever. please turn hotels into trap houses

Attached: 1567391934207.png (512x512, 162.13K)

Lmao have fun cleaning the shit of walls and all the drugs that they leave behind. They don't care. They don't appreciate the help. They don't even want it. I'm pretty sure most of them have mental illnesses and that's the reason they end up homeless. Give them a house, it doesn't matter

The "down on his luck homeless man" is a unicorn.
There are so many resources available for this type of homeless person that they get back on their feet relatively quickly. Everyone else is just content living the homeless life with no motivation to change. Providing free lodging only makes it easier for them to be dregs.

How is this legal? I mean fuck CA but isn't that private property?

Imagine having to clean up used needles and diarrhea shit sprayed all over the room... Cigarette burns in all the sheets and carpet. You'd need a Haz-Mat suit just to enter the conditions these bums will leave behind.

All hotel rates will go up to help cover the cost. So the average person staying in the hotel he can afford will be paying double and have a bum in the next room.

>I hate LA
youtube.com/watch?v=G6qfWJjvN2I

Attached: devil overcali.png (1000x1475, 2.02M)

All genuine hotels will do exactly this but in the city of los angeles airbnbs and all forms of short stay rentals count as hotels because of tourism and hotel taxes.

>bolsheviks
>private property
Lol, lmao even

Isn't every room vacant until someone rents it? You gonna house homeless in every room and kick them out if a paying customer shows up?

retarded at so many levels.

Wtf? They're going to force business owners to house homeless? Who is going to pay for the clean up and repairs? The homeless will trash every room. It's going to be literal crack dens. They're going to have to spend even more money on enforcement to stop criminal behavior.

No more mints, but free aids needle under your pillow................

Attached: 1661541649229120.gif (220x142, 264.06K)

I can tell you that i know someone who was white and had gotten fucked simply for being white and homeless

How are they going to check if they really do so?

California is already doomed anyway. Who cares what are you trying to preserve some quality of life for civilization? Lol

>all the other people in that hotel
Holy shit. They're gonna go out of business. They'll sue the state. They'll fucking win. How do they profit off this in the stock market?

Attached: 1661424229107870.jpg (500x521, 66.42K)

It's funny because LA is the dumping ground while big business are leaving. California as a big tech hub is dead.

Sure, force businesses to solve your problems for you. How neoliberal of LA.
>Step 2: Restaurants will have to feed the homeless if they have empty tables.
Same retard logic. Only the insane left could take it seriously.

The city would pay market rate to rent the room it seems. I also assume by doing it this way, the city would also assume responsibility for damages. This looks like it could get quite expensive for LA...

hotels might get a hefty compensation, like the hotels in the UK do when they take in refugees.
It's short term thinking though, because the damage will be longterm.