This is getting fucked

This is getting fucked

>My doctor just quit
>My mother who's a nurse told me all the doctors are moving to the states
>Tried booking an appointment at a clinic
>2 closed down permanently and the only one open has 1 doctor with no availability
>1/7 Canadians have herpes but our only sexual health clinic in Ottawa only treats Chlamydia and gonnarreah
>Hospital wait times are 5 hours minimum
>Nurses used to manage 3 - 5 patients so they get the best care
>Now 1 nurse manages 15 people a night

Im lucky I have an exit plan for the states but my siblings don't have doctors. What the fuck are other Canadians going to do?

Attached: Tumblr_l_127924945562710.png (1016x1062, 315.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxktlYL39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 muh America's non-government medical system sucks

Went to ER the other day in the GTA.
It was a shit show.
One nurse was more concerned with me not wearing a mask while puking constantly than actually assisting me.

Leafs deep down want to become like us. We are just better than em XD
Leafy boys, listen:

> Puking
> Wear a mask

Top fukin kek

FREE
HEALTHCARE
IS
SHIT

Any leaf worth anything ends up moving to the States anyways desu

OVER. THE. NOSE. how many times do we have to say it?!?!

I choose death over our (((hospitals))).

Medical professionals get paid peanuts in Canada. You will go to school for 7 years, and you'll be paid nothing for it and will forever be a slave to the system.
It's the main reason my family we moved here 20+ years ago. My father and 2 of his brothers saw what Canada was going to become. Of course, insane taxation on SUCSESSFUL small businesses killed my father years ago.

Most of you have no idea what you're actually asking for when you vote.

W-Why go to the fucking hospital for a bit of puke? It's just the shitty food you ate...

Holy crap, did you move to the UK? The NHS is awesome in theory but the government has fucked it to the point its broken.

>1/7 Canadians have herpes
No way, I gotta google this shit nigga
>As many as one in seven Canadians aged 14 to 59 may be infected with herpes simplex type 2 virus and more than 90 per cent of them may be unaware of their status, a new study suggests.
what the fuck

Go to Mexico like any sane Canadian when you need medical care

>Went to ER the other day in the GTA.
grand theft auto ?

Hopefully die. Canadians are literal sperm drinking cucks and you deserve everything coming to you.

great reset sounds great

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxktlYL39s

>Playing GTA IRL

buy drugs on darknet?

guess how many of us have simplex 1

It's true. I got tested to make sure I was still clean when I stopped sowing my wild oats and chose a girl.

Fagnadians are infested plaguerats, but if you ask them if they're herpes-infested as retaliation to them intruding on your vaxx choices they'll get furious.

greater toronto area

His chance of survival is probably higher if he avoids the "doctors."

Have fun dying leaf, your kind deserves it
GET RAKED

I welcome our brothers from the north with open arms, so long as they don't bring their politics with them.

If you've ever had a cold sore, you have herpes.
that's practically everyone. not that big of a deal. type 2 is different.

>1/7 Canadians have herpes
How long does herpes take to show symptoms?
>asking for my cock

well i have a new thing for you M.A.I.D medical assistance in dying life getting you down get M.A.I.D you fucking leaf

Attached: 1661791964659051.jpg (500x500, 108.2K)

>awesome in theory
You think all those non whites with fake/cheated degrees improve your country and health system? Open your fucking eyes : ( they've pulled the plug on your country, it's spiraling down the drain ).

It's just fucking vomit.
We all know how to deal with vomit. Unless we're diseased or have a medical condition, vomit is vomit. Nobody ever casually vomits blood, for example, so 99% of the time is something you ate or IBS/reflux crap. Just hydrate, eat sparsely and eat gentle/light meals like soup. Why the fuck go to a hospital for that???! What is wrong with western goyim...

You must have missed the memo, we're up fucked river fren.

The problem with socializing Healthcare is it incentives beurocracy and you end up with 15 levels of health care workers moving into easier, higher paying management deskjobs that provide no value to the taxpayers. They are just retirement programs for people to max out their pensions in the last 5 years. Get rid of all the management, if you're not providing front line care you shouldn't be employed

When playing GTA you need to avoid the doctors. Try killing one and see if he drops a stethoscope which is critical to achieve 100% completion.

not really canada is a country where suicide is legal and now being pushed on the poor make it so unbearable make it so labour intensive and threaten high bills that M.A.I.D sounds like a great plan

why you think euthanasia is 6th leading cause of death

Attached: 1661792069175095.gif (300x206, 922.05K)

>1/7 Canadians have herpes but our only sexual health clinic in Ottawa only treats Chlamydia and gonnarreah
Do you plan on banging Chantal?

It long past that mate, its truly properly fucked. The few people left worth having in health care are leaving, we couldn't provide adequately for the population before we started letting every cunt and their dog in and its do under funded and under staffed its borderline hilarious