I fixed Canada

Attached: 33C5C8FF-3567-4B40-B48F-75320C3D49BE.jpg (1235x1134, 152.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1pebCzU0oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah just the places where people actually live lmao.
also albertans are not based and are actually blowhard little dick energy retards.

if you guys like living in the rural shitholles stop moving here in droves you fucks.

You cut out the small patches of disease

I fixed Canada...

Attached: pepe boom.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

I think you mean dear leader is importing to Ontario all the Canadians left that shit hole.

Attached: C18A390E-17D0-4A98-839F-DB5CC3C15395.jpg (828x1000, 619.82K)

yes just 30 million of the 38 lol.

here now its fixed

Attached: Flag_map_of_Canada_and_United_States_(American_Flag).png (2000x2000, 68.35K)

Only way to stop the rot

To be honest as a Western Canadian, I would be happier if it was two countries.

You can keep your basketball Canadians, Pajeets, state enforced homosexuality and socially liberal values, we can keep our uranium, wheat, rape seed, oil/gas and our guns.

Acting like it’s a unified country with a homogenous set of values or like everyone enjoys being part of Canada is just wrong.

T. Sask lad who spent the last decade in BC but moved to America because of Trudeau’s faggy mandates and firearms policies.

Attached: 86D89226-1687-40C8-A081-1C72EA128F77.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

An Improvement for sure

lol, nope live in BC and all you rural fucks keep coming here and trying to work in service jobs in whistler and vancouver. I dont mind you as people but every rural motherfucker in this country comes to my area and tries to reinvent themselves.
its what people do.

That would be preferable over the hegemony of Ottawa, at least we could let each new state form their own firearms laws & have things like Constitutional Carry and non cucked magazines for rifles and pistols that exceed 5 & 10 rounds respectively.

Attached: 60E9169C-13BF-444C-880C-02E25B8EB8EC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Our dedicated boys fixed Canada

Attached: Fo1_Intro_Canadian_Freedom_Fighter.png (1440x1080, 2.33M)

we have more fun and no one lives in that part of that country to make it one.
you people live off the taxes our economies make lmao.
we go and work in those places as well.
no one wants to live long time in the cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1pebCzU0oM

You just made America worse.

Attached: leaf.jpg (944x670, 60.92K)

Does it still smell like MSG and Urine on Pender & Abbott? Are there still “Antifa Zona” markings spray painted in jizz and syringe covered alleyways? Is Commercial Drive still filled with Communists and how does it feel to rent & never be able to achieve homeownership short of inheriting a house or using the proceeds of crime to buy one?

Admittedly I miss the Hindenburg club, sparring with my friends on Sunset Beach and my old neighborhood at Riley Park wasn’t too bad though I had to chase a junkie off of my back porch with a steel mace once because chasing him off with a shotgun or rifle would have drawn too much attention.

lol the lowermainland is huge east hastings is like 15.000 pooks .
every homeless comes here because its the only place that has year round outside weather.
Most beautful place on earth sorry you left.

Having a very specialized trade, I can say for certain that I have contributed quite a bit to the BC economy, definitely far far more than I took from the place. Really the only services I received was when my son was born & the one time I needed to get a tetanus shot after getting a minor injury at work.

Was able to acquire a house & land in the US that would easily be worth 2-3 million in the Vancouver area.

I just cut off Vancouver and homeless island. There too far gone

im sorry but the bratty canadians need to be corrected

Attached: 1f4a2.png (512x512, 23.04K)

Vancouver real estate is fucked but it works for the people that had a house before the rush.
My dad got his first house for 50 thousand here. now he has a house worth 1.7 million .

I do agree that it’s beautiful, I miss the mountain I would go plinking on and I miss going boating in Howe Sound and the Georgia Strait. Still have a lot of family there, mainly in Vancouver, the Sunshine Coast and the Island. Smugglers Cove is beautiful and worth seeing if you haven’t yet.

That said I didn’t like the politics of the province, far too left of centre for my liking.

Prince Edward Island is your only redeeming quality.
You are dead to me!