Why do Blumpfers insist everyone got stimmy checks?

There were income limits, $75,000 and $87,000 respectively - far below the nationwide Middle Class income range which is tops out at about $130,000. The middle class was scammed out of both taxes and inflation to transfer wealth to Donnie's white trash base and retired boomers.

Attached: 32434343243.jpg (1100x619, 73.87K)

where do you live to say that is far below the middle class?

I received multiple and I make 103,000.

The difference is American needed that money to help them endure the lockdowns that the crooked Dems put into place. It was essential. Student loans aren't essential.

Probably Cuckifornia kek.

>Blumpfers

Attached: tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b[1].png (400x320, 19.49K)

Not here. Do you think someone earning $100k is rich, Cleetus?

Attached: 3244123123.jpg (690x329, 52.31K)

Yes

Quick reminder who actually locked down the country

Attached: IMG_20220725_152802.jpg (1785x2390, 1.14M)

>Noooo I needed those gibberinos! Do you want me to STARVE?
I will never forget all the posts about MIGAmutts boasting about their new PS5 and shitcoin portfolio purchased on the taxpayers' dime.

Attached: 5435345322.jpg (1024x545, 90.22K)

I thought so. Loser.

Either you're married, cheated on your income taxes or received money you shouldn't have.

There was a phaseout so above that number you got less and less of a check

Regardless the checks were only a relatively small percent of the total of COVID stimulus that the media likes to pin the blame on because those dollars didn't go directly to the corps unlike the rest of it

>quick reminder who wanted to open up the country by Easter aka April 2020
>quick reminder that Trump ordered no lockdowns whatsoever

Everyone must have misunderstood when they all shut down right after he put out that plan then apparently. Ah yes just a little lock down trump wanted now..shifting the goal post along

>$130,000
>middle class
Democrats will really say anything besides admitting they're the rich people they want to tax to death.

>Donnie's white trash
ill take the lowest of White trash before the highest of non Whites, every time

Checked.
I was pretty pissed I got a check. I was hoping they would just send more money to Israel or Sudan for whatever reason

Fucking witnessed

>Quick reminder that Drumpf rewarded states for locking down with trillions in gibs
>Millions got to stay home and NEET
Gee I wonder why there was so much support for extending the grift as long as possible?

What's a blumpfer? I don't speak baby talk

Proof that MIGAmutts want to redirect the handouts to them instead of cutting back on government spending. There's nothing benevolent about the movement, they're just poor.

Attached: 161561651561651.jpg (1920x1407, 1.43M)

What I'd really prefer is for the government to stop manufacturing viruses in chink labs and unleashing them so they can rig elections.

anyone else keep their Trump stimmy? might be a collectable in the future. not cuz of Trump but just cuz, this shit never happens

Did you keep the $600 check Bush Jr sent out?

What’s the minimum wage in Jew York?

Wtf my mother told me that was $300 so I could only get one toy. FUCK!

PPP allocations were larger and went to business owners

And could you tell your Jew puppet to cool it with the clot shot shilling?

Attached: 1651615616.png (1022x546, 48.04K)