Unironically the most deranged I've ever seen leftists

We've all heard all the ridiculous things about gender, everything is racism, etc. But this thread is full of leftists/progressives "sincerely" expressing umbrage about this woman having MAGA family members. HOW DARE SHE. I BET THEY SAY THE N WORD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-30 11-07-33.png (964x768, 180.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sydney_sweeney/status/1563660155425673217\
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully it just drives her rightward.

girlie. sweetie. have sex incel. etc.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-30 11-13-13.png (968x282, 84.28K)

They’re in the terminal stage now. Any shows of display of anything remotely tied to Republicans is now unacceptable, inherently racist, and should be banned same as the Republican Party. That’s coming

Forgot to include link twitter.com/sydney_sweeney/status/1563660155425673217\

>You chose evil sweaty

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-30 11-14-08.png (966x332, 63.21K)

Comrade, why have you not denounced your racist family?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-30 11-15-20.png (960x212, 50.11K)

the fact you have good relationships with your MAGA family is very problematic sweeney sweaty

>your white and famous

>your

Literally a sub-human's opinion.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-30 11-17-34.png (958x288, 85.23K)

>Mentally ill people on Twitter = the entire left
ok

Yes

>commie
>property of the state
Literal voluntary chattle, not human.

Nothing on this planet will ever improve while leftists have a public voice and get a say in how society runs.

>completely bog standard opinions you'd expect from literally anyone on the left in any modern western country circa 2022
What, are you going to call them "liberals" next? Lmao fuck you

This tone of assumed authority these cunts have sets my teeth on edge

>profile pic is him grooming a little kid
that's not his daughter and everyone knows it

I've been trying to understand Left/Right for a long time now. The most scientific explanation I've heard is Jordan Peterson's, who explains personality correlates with political orientation.

This is an explanation that satisfies the desire for generosity. Naturally any account that paints you and the people who think like you as the "good guys" is suspect, and so we find more intellectual satisfaction in a morally neutral account.

However, the fact that the modern left seems intrinsically anti-Christian, and sees Christianity as specifically in opposition to their worldview, suggests a different picture...

>Mentally ill people on Twitter = the entire left
Yeah, pretty much.

All leftists are mentally ill.

It’s very weird as an affectation. I mean, great for alienating people and making everyone dislike you.

reject your family goyim
stable families are hard to control so become the black sheep
you wouldn't want to be a racist would you?

>(((leftists)))

Let's not forget the American Left was anti-globalization, anti-censorship and pro-American working class until that generation of Americans aged out and the kikes cucked the left into being everything it hated during Occupy and the Color Revolution.

You can say it was kiked all along but I think it shows just how fucked everything is that what is considered "the left" completely flipped in 20 years. Watching "the American Left" be just house niggers for corporations and globalization is one of the more perverse things about Clown Hell.

Angelica flexing her 400k sociology bachelors degree. Kek.

I was mentally ill once.

Digits for conversion to Christianity and starring in Passion of the Christ 2

Attached: 1653617544839m.jpg (877x1024, 185.41K)

This is 100% accurate, at least for the PNW. They are rabid.

Anyone who read this, I want to make it clear: Actual laws haven't changed in the last few years. These people are behaving in ways IRL that you can easily get them arrested/civil suited for. Even small claims and you can get 'em for a few thousand. Do your own research to learn more. Understand how bias crimes are determined, as well.

Attached: 1657006095152.jpg (801x800, 166.86K)

I really dont know how you pull people out of a cult. Is there even any way to bring the left back to sanity or must it be war?

>The most scientific explanation I've heard is Jordan Peterson's
kek

Attached: rf8m241p6z891.jpg (750x652, 303.69K)