I feel bad for white incels and I want them to have sex

I feel bad for white incels and I want them to have sex.

I think the only non schizo option is reasonably priced brothels.

Attached: DCAC8D69-42AA-4E43-89C7-DCCB3DCAB1A5.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

gross

Attached: 1659040977021.jpg (1400x1050, 276.27K)

you trannies just never know when to fuck off and die

Sex without love is pretty overrated tbqh
I have been to the brothel a few times and honestly i much prefer just to jerk off.

Brothels are a cruel and unusual punishment for a soul.

Any Forums should ALMOST go full totalitarian, and require to you spend at least 30 minutes masturbating 10 minutes before you're allowed to post. I'm so done with these teenagers dragging their sexual frustration everywhere. Learn to leave your personal baggage at the door. It's like to can't escape these retards anywhere on the internet.

White men have zero value unless they have chad tier looks, its just the brutal truth. But manlet black and hispanics with average looks can easily pull white girls.

It's not the lack of sex that is fucking their minds, its the pain of feeling society's rejection and coming to the realization it's not their fault. What comes from that is different for every man.

46.94 CAD worth of fruit. Canada is truly collapsing.

Forgets pst and gst

what's a bag of milk and gallon of bread going for these days?

HUHUUHUHHUH MY PEE PEE WET HEEEHEHEHEEEEEEHEEEE IT GO SPLPPT AND MILKY MILKY COME OUT MY PEENER HEE HEE HA I LOVE SEX I LOVE WET PEE PEE

Perfection.

Attached: 1659284591880677.jpg (391x521, 46.19K)

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

Shitposting about muh dick. And thinking anyone other then complete retards believe you.

Pattaya

Law enforcement. What would we need so many cops for?

Reminder only subhumans and manhating cunts call people incel

Hey guess what? You are probably creepy and will never experience having a wet pee pee unless you use force

fuck off
the reason you are incel is because you dont respect women

If you were not an unattractive shit yourself you would be out enjoying life instead of claiming to be better than others on Any Forums.

Or how about jobs and money?

Think about that one?

me.jpg

Attached: fart.jpg (205x246, 10.18K)

>rotten fruit
>thinking of you

>rotten
ask me how i know youre an entitled zoomer piece of shit

kek

I never claimed you were unattractive, just creepy. Im attractive enough because I have known the feeling of a wet pee pee. Its really not all thats cracked up to be. What do you get, a half hour tops of dopamines? Just do shrooms and smoke some weed dude, giggle fits are far better than sex.

Get help for your sex addiction.

Attached: sex-addiction.png (877x1200, 750.88K)

I get dopamines from watching you try to justify your pathetic existence.