Come on he wasn't that bad

he kept it under control the best any sane adult president could.
you just hate him because the idea of a black president makes you uncomfortable

Attached: 81kXAoVyZaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1495, 123.62K)

bump

miss me yet?

Attached: miss me yet.jpg (800x600, 147.35K)

Yes daddy

jfc I can't wait for summer to end.

For the all the shit he gets, he was the last ‘Presidential’ prezzy since Regan.
Objective truth. Hate me, faggots.

I also loved the way he divided America on purpose and drone striked doctors with out borders for fun.

This mother f****** piece of s*** identity theft n***** is going to pay my damn money or I'm going to have f****** people bomb the f****** Vatican in real life not a f****** video game you mother f***** this Muslim n***** queer ain't me I ain't his f****** son and I'm tired of you f****** queers I will line you up against the wall and shoot you f****** n*****. I have 1.67 quintillion dollars of debt on the books in Switzerland I don't give a f*** who you think you are a******. Pay debts or get killed.

Obama promised to “fundamentally change America” and that’s exactly what he did. He ushered in the new progressive left that we are still fighting against today. 2008 was the beginning of the end.

Attached: AC2A610A-CB14-4CEC-8CD5-03602B9B25D8.jpg (743x625, 88.14K)

Not a game b****. All debts from 80 years added together on the books from every account around the entire planet totals 1.67 quintillion dollars. Not a f****** game f****. Pay debts or I'm throwing your ass out of the window.

Regards,

God Himself

yes but trump did fuck all.

Not particularly. But I mean inheriting a temporry economic boost from free trade, starting more wars for israel after your VP knocke the 9/11 towers down, and then being the hangman to bail out the too big to fail banks and hand the disaster to the next guy? All while maintaining some sense of muddling through the wreckage? Could have been worse.

Don't pretend you wouldn't have clapped like a seal if Drumpf did any of that stuff (he did, he dropped more bombs and droned more than Obama)

You would too, if you were a billionaire palyboy. He was fucking all way before he decided to become the president.

He did okay.
> he divided America on purpose
Citation needed

No.
Bush and the Clintons were two peas in a pod.
Obama worked for the Clintons.

Also Obama allowed for unfettered overreach of governmental powers, because any attempt to call it out was written off as "racism."
Not to mention his involvement in the creation and funding of ISIS, which devastated several priceless artifacts and archeological sites across the middle east.

He's an Alynskyite communist. You know, the kind dumb enough to need a jew to explain divide and conquer.

more a botswana issue

Here are the right wing retards praising Obama. You know, a guy who intentionally opened his fucking mouth about Trayvon and created division and destroyed this country by opening up clown world.

>Don't pretend you wouldn't have clapped like a seal if Drumpf did any of that stuff

Shut the fuck up you worthless centrist coward. This is a daily reminder even MAGA supporters are above you because even they can think to themselves more then a centrists ever will. You even have to lie, and act like Trump dropped more bombs and droned more. He did not. This is a lie, because if you told the truth, centrists coward, you would have no point.

He was the worst president in history because all his fans called you a racist bigot when you criticized his policies. He is the reason the world is the way it is today. The left wants a nigger in charge of everything so they can silence dissent. A white woman lost an election to a white man so therefore the country that elected a nigger before must be racist. Fuck you, fuck them, and fuck this nigger for being unable to defend his policies with anything but "shut up you racist".

The right wing really does have a fetish for interracial.

His presidency was illegal, none of his laws should stand.
It was proven by state forensics labs that his birth certificate was fake.

Get killed.

He divided America on purpose the moment he sided with Trayvon Martin, because he is a nigger.

It is impossible to describe how much of an idiot and a traitor you have to be, to think Obama was "okay"

he was really bad, you were just too young to follow politics properly, also why zoomers think George "god spoke to me in a dream and told me to invade Iraq" Bush, the globalist neocon that set the foundations for the American police state that Obama continued dutifully, 'wasn't that bad'

fag

He flooded Europe with gyppos and all kinds of shit from Turkey.