UPS worker BTFO

Are dog attacks a new phenomena ? I lived pre-911 and post 911, Ive lived pre covid and post covid timelines, and after covid dog attacks became on the news more often.
Whats going on

Attached: worldstardogs.png (858x1122, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dogs were, you guessed it,.... pitbulls

they should just ban shitbulls ffs

The mail carrier was, you guessed it... an old stupid cunt.

Shut up beaner

>Here's your new work vehicle, wagie. BRAAAAP.

Attached: new_usps_truck.png (1184x1010, 1.59M)

I grew up around these trashy nigger dogs. Put a bullet into any that approach. They are not friendly

Attached: 1093758501.jpg (607x699, 29.34K)

The responding paramedic on the scene was, you guessed it, Frank Stallone.

Attached: 510BAE32-F3AD-49CC-8603-066103A51277.jpg (640x755, 104.41K)

>firing a rifle into the ground
Why not the dog

full length guide rod, very nice user

AYO I HATE DOGS!

All dogs are trash. They are working animals, and their place is on farms, with hunters, and with professionals. In residential areas, dogs are dangerous and a nuisance, and I believe most dog owners break many existing laws daily. Many dog owners let their giant dogs run up to the fence and bark at pedestrians. That is harassment, perhaps even assault if the person interprets it as threats of violence from the homeowner. It is no different from the homeowner standing at the gate with a knife and telling every passerby that he wants to kill them. He's just letting the dog do it instead, and it causes an equal amount of terror to pedestrians, as it often appears as though the dog could escape if it wishes. Also, there are these stats:

>It has been estimated that 1 out of 2 people will sustain a dog-related injury during his lifetime
>According to national estimates, almost 1,000 persons per day are seen in US emergency departments for dog bites.
>Most victims are involved in normal, apparently nonprovoking activities before dog attacks.
>Most bites occur in children.
>Dogs are the primary source of rabies transmission to humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite

No other pets pose these risks to us. No other pet will attack half the population, target children, and sends thousands to the emergency room daily. Cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, none of these pets popular in residential areas maul children. Only dogs do this. This is not even considering the noise pollution of dogs and the feces they leave everywhere. They are not man's best friends. Compared to the rest of our animal companions, they are man's worst enemy.

The experiment of keeping dogs in the suburbs failed dismally. It needs to come to an end.

Based

>In residential areas, dogs are dangerous and a nuisance
kind of agree, concrete jungle isnt meant for humans let alone dogs, heckin doggerios need space and attention and discipline and none of those things can be provided by a wagie doing 11 hour shifts 5-6 days a week. of course the dog goes fucking feral. unlike kids, you can't even dump them in front of a tv or into state daycare (no, not implying dogs are "fur babies" just that children also aren't being raised properly, or at all)

based
kinda hilarious how 'dog lovers' don't realise that it's completely insane for dogs to be forced to live in tiny apartments in crowded cities (people as well of course)
tfw here there is a new trend of people getting more and more fighting dogs (mastiffs, rottweilers, and especially shitbulls) and walking them without leads and muzzles
already had one of them randomly try to lunge at me while walking in a park
as much as I am against government regulations, this shit needs to be regulated (banned)

No need for regulation just two laws
1.) if a dog bites or kills someone the owner must go to jail for assault and murder respectively
2.) let me carry a glock and magdump the mutt if it tries shit

This one time at work a guy digging a trench on the sidewalk got his ear ripped off by a dog hanging over the boundary wall.

>2.) let me carry a glock and magdump the mutt if it tries shit
don't forget to shoot the dog too

Attached: yoba.png (599x599, 7.66K)

absolutely amazing someone could grow up in niggertopia and be more afraid of dogs

Moffie of kaffer?

What a good boy, putting the ol' nigger mauler to good use

Kek

Attached: 1660672012392068.gif (640x502, 115.43K)