Britons are peasants

Your economy is collapsing, it's time for you to starve. Your media said so.
I will be laughing at your rainy island.

Attached: 1635571297545.png (586x679, 386.47K)

Bongbros are you ok?

Fasting is fantastic for you, though

They’re conditioning people for all the food they’re gonna send to Africa this winter to keep a billion niggers from starving

this.

>Your economy is collapsing
Good.
>it's time for you to starve
Yeah that won't happen.
>I will be laughing at your rainy island.
Half of the country is suffering from a drought mate because of the lack of rain.
Pic rel is you

Attached: muttoid.jpg (877x1024, 122.91K)

Yes, fasting is good for your health, what's your point?

Fasting is a meme

when we get really hungry we'll hunt plump american tourists and cook em on spit roasts, the goyslop they consume gives them a delicious corn syrup flavor mmm i'm salivating just thinking about it

Attached: mm.png (881x665, 780.05K)

i promise that native brits are starving while niggers and mudshits eat premium-quality food for free every night.

How ya going to chew through all that grissle with those fucked up teeth?

Please don't do that Nigel, you'll get food poisoning

sorry britmutt but i've made my body a toxic wasteland from all the experimental drugs i've taken since i was a teen. you'll die if you eat me.

who hurt you?

niggers on EBT. here's a small snippet of some nigger being sad that he cant get free ribeye because EBT went down; meanwhile average people with families can't afford quality cuts. Who hurt me was incessant beggars leeching off of everyone else trying to survive

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-08-28_140839_downdetector.com.png (785x38, 11.04K)

that might be, but if you see this as anything but state propaganda trying to damage control a legitimate impending food crisis you need to kill yourself right now.

We are living in atlas shrugged and you’re the sucker who keeps working instead of letting it all burn

They always were, the Queen has all the powers, legally, right now. Try to tell them that, they defend her.

Why are we blending E15 ethanol in the summer for the first time going into a food crisis? Why are so many governments passing draconian restrictions against farmers going into a food crisis?

Good. I hate fat people so much its unreal.

Looks like someone's got a taste for human after eating one too many kabobs made of ground up english schoolgirls.

Americans:
>haha fucking die you faggot cunts
Also Americans:
>392971794
>90% of the behavior you described is instigated by you Eurofags and directed at us
Crying out in pain as you strike us.

Attached: 4i4mxl.jpg (540x540, 49.91K)

Given how fucking fat people are in UK, this is a good thing.

Based. Russia is going to put us all on a diet. I'm sick of fat people.

i'm just going to keep all of my anger inside until i snap one day, it is the true way.

Who enabled them to leech?

Worked for me, then I snapped and stopped caring about anything. We were born in the stupidest time and it forces a real existential perspective on you

It's really not
Day 1 of the 'ast

Attached: IMG_20220826_121531139.jpg (4160x3120, 2.95M)

>no link

faggot

this shit needs to be documented and disseminated to the masses when there are starving people

the world leaders are in cahoots and either they are so deep down the ideological hole that they are willing to sacrifice their people in the name of muh climate or they are causing drops in living standards on purpose to set up a neo-feudalism where its impossible for lower class to break out of the system.
you get to pick what you think is the case and what you think is worse.

Of you read about the 2007-8 food crisis on wiki, it blames ethanol production as a contributor quite prominently. But Biden cares more about gas prices than starving niggers and I feel the same way. It’s just bad optics you see

Every week last October I fasted three days, and each time I lifted every day. Squats only went down to 80 percent my max, and came right back after feeding. I learned more about myself and human potential than I ever could have otherwise. But enjoy your snacks and energy drink with Netflix

It’s hard to say at this point, and they may just be that incompetent and stupid…but it’s frankly surreal how utterly evil so much of the world elite come across right now. Klaus has basically embraced it like dark Brandon and acts like a troll from our side frankly. It’s bizarre

i fast all the time. it's one of the tools i have to control my weight.

people just can't comprehend the idea that they dont have to satisfy their hunger all the time.