BROCK TURNER SPOTTED IN PUBLIC

BROCK TURNER SPOTTED IN PUBLIC

Attached: brock1.jpg (674x844, 70.96K)

based

Attached: brock2.jpg (334x600, 35.71K)

I bet his hands smell like a sorority shower. Go Brock! Go!

consequences may never be the same

Attached: brock4.jpg (655x852, 104.47K)

who?

Would it be gay to sniff his hands?

uh, who?

best part: all this insanity over him is only going to make some girls throw their panties at him pronto

a hate box that just reactivated for feminist millennials

That doesn't mean much. I don't pay attention to screeching leftists

Huh?

Stanford student who was charged with a sex crime for fingering a drunk bitch at a party while he was also drunk as shit. Very bad legal representation saw him make an affirmative defense that guaranteed his conviction despite provable lies from the main witnesses and victim.

He had sex with some girl who fell asleep during or whatever and (((they))) sought the death penalty.

Do this for black rapists and murderers next! Let's keep that same energy, sisters!

I work with him

Is he as rad as he seems?

This. He returns

He’s a faggot and keeps quiet but so am I so I may be a poor judge of faggotry

Stanford student accused of “rape” (consensual but drunk) and shitty defense

To All Zoomers:

Brock (a rich college teen on a night out drinking) was caught fingering and touching a 22 year old girl whome he had left a debaucherous party by two Swedes who held him down. Other than the cucks' statements and the blacked out roasties afterthoughts, there was no proof of motivation. He was never convicted of rape, served a partial sentence. White feminist millennials REEE whenever the words "Brock Turner" are heard, but mostly because they view it as some sort of white privilege thing.

Bitch got drunk at a party and passed out. Brock Turner decided to get some of the ol' in out while she was lights out. Two swedecucks swooped in and ruined his fun and also life. Now that he has served his sentence, social media warriors want to socially execute him again.

If only they would do this for convicted sex offenders and pedophiles.

>After his arrest, Turner told police that he met the victim at the Kappa Alpha house, they "drank beer together," "walked away from the house holding hands," and that he took off her clothes and fondled her while she rubbed his back. Turner then said he got nauseous and told her he needed to vomit. Turner said he got up and started to walk away to throw up, and heard another person saying something to him which he could not understand, then heard the same person talking to another person in a foreign language. Turner initially denied but later admitted that he ran from the two Swedish graduate students before being tackled. During his trial testimony, Turner stated that he and the victim drank beer together, danced and kissed at the party and agreed to go back to his room. Turner stated that the victim slipped on a slope behind a wooden shed, then Turner got down to the ground and started kissing the victim. Turner stated he then asked her if she wanted him to "finger" her, to which she said yes. He stated that he "fingered" her for a minute as they were kissing, then they started "dry humping." Turner testified that he stumbled down an incline where he was confronted by Jonsson and Arndt, who were saying things like "You're sick" and "Do you think that's OK?" Turner testified that he did not know what they were talking about Turner stated that he fled when Jonsson tried to put him in an armlock.

>Both prosecuting Attorney Alaleh Kianerci and the victim stated that Turner's narrative during trial testimony was fabricated. Kianerci argued to the jury, "He's able to write the script because she has no memory. But just because he wrote the script doesn't mean that ... knowledgeable jurors have to believe it.

Attached: kavacuck.jpg (640x480, 12.45K)

You seem oddly invested in this, Br- I mean user- I mean blatant samefag

Using a sex offender registry to harass someone is unfortunately a really serious felony. Missed opportunity to get some of these soys locked up

not me faggot, but thanks for your paranoia

Debased and clockworkorangepilled

Brock Turner is an innocent angel and sssssssssstud

Well he is literally a convicted sex offender

he's not handsome enough to get away with it

Attached: brock shot.jpg (1080x895, 59.05K)

He was originally charged with rape, based on the false statements made by the Swedes, which was controversy #1 when the case finally made national news.

It was a legally interesting case. His defense shouldn't have been allowed by the judge. Even a video tape of her consenting wouldn't have stopped a conviction based on California law.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-28 233841.png (537x100, 9.84K)

lol the poster boy for feminist impotent seething is back. GET EM.

It really doesn’t matter. The truth doesn’t matter. We live in a post truth society. The first thing media lap dogs put out is the narrative and all but autists like the ones on this board will ever care to look deeper.

ESPECIALLY if that first narrative fits their preconceived notions, which weirdly it always does. Wonder why that might be.

Attached: 50678F10-B0AC-4814-9F50-8334F8DC3981.jpg (840x1024, 107.33K)

Isn't this the guy who some Swedish white-knight cuck caught fingering some girl?

>he is jewish enough though
that's some curly hair

you think he became femboi in jail?

Attached: brock shot 2.jpg (595x412, 17.61K)

>Brock Turner decided to get some of the ol' in out while she was lights out.
That's not what happened.

The case only finally made national news because of the truly stupid fucking statement Brock's dad made during sentencing. He was literally already convicted when the outrage brigade rolled in on the case.

According to the paramedics and her own fucking book she was faking unconsciousness at the scene. Probably because she drunk as fuck and panicked when the two Swedecucks swooped in from the darkness and attacked them shouting in broken english.

He's talking about the ones who do it systemically. Brock was just a retard who should have just grabbed her titty and moved on.