Why won’t you sign up for the military, user?

Why won’t you sign up for the military, user?

Attached: B37C1E6E-1453-44C9-AC86-01F00F258981.jpg (827x998, 198.72K)

Literally fall of Rome tier

Pretty sure this is what the Romans did before they fell

I can't pass the drug test.

please do it

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

what foreigners? if they are not whites or japs you will have african tier army soon

It’s not like it hasn’t worked before

America is turning into the middle east. I will not be laying down my life or the lives of my descendants to a Jewish occupied Ottoman/Babylon.

We will be running away and letting the Jews receive the full punishment for their errors, as they have 1 hundred and nine times since the founding of Judaism in 150 to 350 AD in a city state in Palestine where Assyrian Slaves rallies around a bunch of candles in a dungeon.

Sorry not sorry.

Their weak ass recruitment video and the amount of army bitches making tik toks while on duty, that let me know it won't be worth it.

Attached: Capture.png (561x364, 344.22K)

>WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Attached: xbDFpUa.jpg (582x900, 103.01K)

I don't want to kill the Jews enemies. They should fight their own battles instead of hijacking our nations.

>lets recruit all the people from the countries we've bombed and that the CIA has ruined over the years and surely they'll fight for Jewish interests too

Sounds fair.
If they complete their enlistment term, they earn their citizenship.

HAH, DRUGGIE RETARD

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 117.71K)

Foreigners are already serving in the military in large numbers. Seriously, there's fuckers from everywhere. Most were from South America and Mexico, the rest were from Africa. Fall of Rome has been happening for quite some time now.

You gotta be a hamster brain motherfucker to go around the world fighting for Pfizer and other assorted kikes. I have zero respect for anyone that served after 1870z for the confederacy.

Worked for Southpark. Operation get behind the darkies was a massive success.

I know we called you a racist sexist transphobic nazi but won't you please fight our wars for us?
I cam't wait for the day America dissolves.

Attached: 1661729382847948.gif (378x368, 1.8M)

I made a nice post on /k/ that everyone thought was a based pasta. Really its just my take on it but I guess Im chadrick bateman now lol.

Attached: 1661672173661857.jpg (599x630, 274.68K)

The general reason is not everyone is retarded and/or an immoral hateful asshole.
>Sign up and lose your autonomy
>We will dishonorably discharge you which in USA is the equivalent of a felony if you don't allow us to inject you with experimental gene therapy labelled as a vaccine
>We can send you where ever we want to die
>We will pay you no more than a normal job
>You will have to do as we say and eat what we say
>Risk death or permanent disabilities
>Go suppress/harm/kill/maim innocent civilians so we can enslave their populace and own their resources under false pretenses.

This

>spent two decades fighting pointless wars in the middle east
>accomplish jack shit
>end up pulling out, leaving thousands dying in vain
>add on top of decades of anti-war shit and the decline US nationalism
>"WHY IS NO ONE ENLISTING!??!"

Attached: 1541494012729.jpg (877x1162, 63.01K)

Some things are so fucking funny it's hard to laugh

Attached: 1661446833661609.jpg (760x863, 176.08K)

Isnt this what the Romans did? Wonder how that turned out.

its like our leaders read "how to utterly destroy your empire from the inside 101" and are dutifully putting all they learned into practice

Attached: 1655027502500.jpg (850x960, 672.47K)

In all honesty, if I were younger and not crippled up, I would have joined the Russians if they would take me. I'd drive one of those scooby vans, load up my Maxim gun, put some AC/DC into the 8-track and sack Kiev or die trying. Bei Mir, Spasai Rossiya!

Attached: russian scooby vans.jpg (1024x478, 63.42K)

Should i go serve? My country is about to suicide

how in the fuck are there so many military intel people that are this fucking stupid? lmfao, ah well it is what it is. if you build your nation on the concept of Rome you can't be surprised when it literally ends up being just a shittier, cheaper knockoff of Rome

This. Fall back White men. Reorganize and get ready to kill. Ive been training. Im in masterful shape and can easily kill any latino, asian or indian. This is treason by our own government.

>Join the military.
>Shit pay
>Rough working conditions
>Unmeritorious promotions of the incompetent
>Now even prestige is gone.

Attached: 20220817_181016.jpg (1976x2910, 1023.98K)

I'm straight

>lets recruit people who are ok with slaughtering the populace
Looks like the fun is about to begin.

Attached: 1548048274766.png (500x386, 299.55K)

>The Legions ought to tap the largest pool of available talent: Germanics.
>writes Yehudi Shekelberg

I'm allergic to fags.

>Commissioned air forceofficer
>4 year contract
>Make $80,000/year
>Get fellated by boomers
>Get easy fed job
>Retire early
You gotta game the system.