Why do jewish elites think that the solution of solving the European population crisis is to import 100 million sand...

Why do jewish elites think that the solution of solving the European population crisis is to import 100 million sand niggers from Africa and the middle east and scatter them across the continent as if they are going to contribute to the economy and not leech off welfare like they usually do.

Attached: images-41.jpg (300x168, 7.72K)

Their goal is for the subhumans to chimp out and institute a permanent police state. I don’t know how that will work with two populations that hate each other.

They never wanted to solve the euro population problem.
They wanted to solve the euro problem.

Through civil war. The zionist plot is for the third world war to be a European civil ear which will not only again kill its best but give reason to the rise of the police state and complete globohomo control. As well as breeding out the white man. I think the timeliness for it was 2030. This is going back on almost 150 years of direct planning and 2k years of hatred.

Yes but Europeans can still destroy critical infrastructure in a police state. They’ll never have a stable society forcing Europeans and invaders to live together under a police state.

Because the international clique of business owners just see them as cheap labor and cheap sales figures. And politicians see them as cheap votes. The brown hordes are the easiest to manipulate so they get the most manipulated.

Basically this. Whites are threat to kikes. Even crippled with trash education and a society saturated with niggers whites still manage to threaten the ologarchical families by simply being more intelligent. Imagine what would happen if white male clubs weren't expressly banned in first world nations. Ffs they were terrified of the boyscouts!

Think, retard. Think. Look how many golems took the clothes shot. Look who is willing to take your guns. Look at the global narratives ever since the war on drugs and specifically the war on terror. Look at how it mutated today to where if you love your flag you are a terrorist. Any resistance will be intentionally left standing and even encouraged just so they can use it as justification for a more firm grip and tighter leash on their golems. You think there will be enough to actually do something? Not when the millions of even lower tier golens which were brought in by the millions are on the other side of the rifle and need their gibs. The rest will stay quiet and comply like they did during covid and when the commies came house by house to steal your last grain and shoot your daughter then rape her.
Quit dreaming. Tell me a single non CIA violent movement which actually had any direct impact upon any government in the last 50 years.

Took the clot shot*

It's all a big struggle for material resource and sexual satisfaction my dude.
I'm tired of them treating us like threats because they're upset over... whatever. Feels like petty jealousy at this point. No one in the universe wants to admit they want to control the universe and be at the center of it. They all, all humans, just lie and manipulate to put themselves in the center without alerting the other humans that's what's going on.

Attached: 1377406186443.jpg (323x323, 15.11K)

WEF is not a sovereign. It takes orders from wall street

Calm down. This is a satire site.
The power elite are lazy morons. They reliance on their "golums" will be their downfall.
There is a way.

>and need their gibs.
Soon there won’t be any gibs to give…

Attached: EEE9C494-5AA7-412F-ADBE-1C1CB012592C.jpg (886x505, 56.32K)

> Any resistance will be intentionally left standing and even encouraged just so they can use it as justification for a more firm grip and tighter leash on their golems.
>Tell me a single non CIA violent movement which actually had any direct impact upon any government in the last 50 years.

It's so bleak.
Everything is so controlled, it makes one wonder how it came this way and how some humans figured out how to do this.
Ironically the Elite have to be redpilled like us to understand what they're doing. They know they're sabotaging, subverting and killing off intelligent whites and they have to play dumb or something.

They definitely know niggers are useful idiots. They figured that out because niggers do everything they tell them, so they keep propping their stupidity up. That's just one example. They prop up all sorts of morons just to use them as controlled opposition.

A real revolution is just going to have to be 100% original and unique, it has to hit them so hard and so fast they'll never even find out what hit them because they'll be gone and dead.

>sexual satisfaction
Cool story degenerate
You don't know the difference between fantasy and self destruction
>I want to be at the center
That's because you're a narcissist

Yes they are trying to aggravate a fort Sumter event so they can say see they took the first shot then genocide us even though they have been shooting at us repeatedly.

Work on your reading comprehension there faggot. You literally got the opposite point as always troll faggot.

Like seriously how fucking stupid do you have to be to read me saying this:

>No one in the universe wants to admit they want to control the universe and be at the center of it.

And call *me* the fucking narcissist? You literally read that backwards because English obviously isn't your first language.

Getting real sick of Any Forums's dumb normie tier reading comprehension.

Attached: 1378013465546.gif (600x270, 2.85M)

>It's all a big struggle for material resource and sexual satisfaction my dude.
Indeed.

>if I call the white globohomos jews enough that'll cover up the fact that globohomo is dominated and enforced by white people from white countries.
Top to bottom, globohomo is white. Not just white, but western and Christian. If you were to create an ideology pie chart for white people, overwhelmingly the majority of whites are globohomos.

Bottom line is white people just fucking love globohomo and trying to deny it just harms your ability to fight it.

Leave. You won't be missed midwit.
I have no interest in being the center of anything. My iq, which dwarfs yourse, keeps forcing me there. That's how I know you're a midwit eagoist.

They are subhumans and they love Brazil and Africa, where they can do anything they want and the low IQ chimps still worship them as gods.

Low IQ populace that's just smart enough to do labor but not smart enough to realize what the banks are doing

Attached: FB_IMG_1660752686836.jpg (1018x867, 74.36K)

>I have no interest in being the center of anything.
So you just took the post against the world elites as something attacking you personally?

Again, learn to fucking read there newfaggot. You were diapers when I saved this pic. All you can say is "DUR LEAVE" because you can't fucking read or complete thoughts in your own useless skull.

Attached: 1174507844351.jpg (355x436, 43.02K)

This exactly.