Germany won't have gas issues this winter

Why is Any Forums always so wrong about everything?

Attached: file.png (716x720, 388.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUWjjjFgXdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fuck in sure this is true they came up with a new gas port or are they stealing it from the Spainish or Italians ?

>Insert gas chamber kokes

Lol. And men can become women… hahahaha.

Mutts btfo

Germans got the tap on the shoulder and are in "fuck fuck fuck fuck" need more gas mode.

Everything's going to be fine.

Attached: gas_prices_real_shit.jpg (750x715, 132.73K)

They were always going to have gas, its just at 10x the cost

EU will not freeze. Z mutts gonna seethe.

bot thread

If the cost increases that means someone isnt getting gas somewhere, just like food, you increase the price some people start starving to death since everyone compete for the limited amount.

We are so rich. Literal peanuts.

Bot comment

Attached: file.png (662x227, 22.17K)

Sounds like you can afford to pay Gazprom even more.
bot reply

The last time Germany ran out of gas, they lost their entire military, and all of their very best examples of German men.

The Germans will invent a new one-shot rooftop Solar powered heat pump that pulls the heat differential between air and 8 feet underground to heat the house in frigid temperatures using only 50 watts, and entire system costing 100 Euros then become the new global standard around a machine to efficiently heat your house for almost no cost.

Plans to roll you own for only $900:
youtube.com/watch?v=MUWjjjFgXdg

Sterling engines are 99% efficient and can operate between any place with a difference in temperature. So the difference in temperature between the ground and the air, is the energetic source of energy that heats your house. The electricity spent is just to bring the fuel source from the ground to the air and back.

Attached: tulip_bulb_mania_price_chart.jpg (600x462, 107.39K)

We'll see, if our allies are good little boys and give us the gas we need, then we wont need russian gas. Otherwise Nordstream 2 will open really fast.

People don't know that if it's super cold outside like -20 degrees F, and you run a pipe under the ground the refrigerant is going to come back at 50 or 60 degrees F and that differential in heat can be converted to a fuel to run a sterling engine in a heat exchanger. The little electrons really want to travel from warmer to colder, and you can make a machine to create heat based on that elemental impulse to move.

Meaning you can heat your house using the amount of electricity you would spent to run a fan and push a refrigerant through a quarter mile of pipe. 50 watts you could run all day with a $100 USD battery backup.

Attached: the_scattering.jpg (500x500, 48.21K)

I'll believe it come winter.
Though I bet they're stiffing some other countries in the EU to keep up appearances, probably Greece will find it's self without any.

Stealing it as usual and those reserves might last a week.

trust me goy

Earth doesnt conduct heat nearly as much as you think. After 30m there wouldnt be a temperature differential to harvest from

>Stealing it as usua
Wut? Why are canadians literal subhumans?

Because Poos, Ukrainians, Iranian whores, fags, Pakis, and chinks

I figured asmuch. They are really rabid frothing at the mouth.

pretty cool.

50 watts doesn't even power a normal lightbulb but i guess you can wreck your eyes with LED's...

We have the lovers of history and outcasts so our country is shit so its normal just remember leafs felt patriotism during the truckers