THATS FACTS

THATS FACTS

Yall could not cut it for one day working at starbucks

Attached: B60B07D2-9C9E-4B86-9DCE-158E5B3EBED9.jpg (828x660, 230.89K)

As opposed to the current baristas who are on strike because the job is too mean or whatever?

I'd probably just say fuck this and walk out and get a real job.

You're right. Trying to override the urge to kill the customers would be almost impossible.

You're right, I'd probably end up in prison for killing a tranny.

Im a forklift driver my friend
We are built different

I miss that slacker job. The pay sucked but the partying was great

it's a woman so clearly shes never done a day of manual labor beyond gardening maybe, run a couple of bundles of shingle up a 30 foot ladder all day and get back to us toots.

Rofl. I worked there years ago, at the busiest store in Dallas, before they had to push one button to make a drink. It was the fucking easiest job ever. Only some retards would find it hard.

they don't bring it up as a lazy job but rather a pointless busywork dead end career

Not around the employees they currently use.

Only fags work and drink lattes at the Jewish coffee place.

Glow post

liberals think that minimum wage workers carry the world on their backs and society would collapse without them
when in reality, basically all of these jobs are created out of pity for the most useless in our society

When I worked for kroger I was carting milk crates with a pallet jack and one of the plastic containers broke and about 200lbs of milk landed on me.

I did not cry eventhough my legs were pinned for 10 minutes while i yelled for help until someone finally heard me and got the milk off me.

If my pay were the same as my current job, I'd swap in a heartbeat.
>tons of downtime
>free snacks
>would actually make good coffee and get orders right
>the luxury of performing tasks on auto-pilot while pondering life's little mysteries like how long it takes a giraffe to vomit

Lol. Lmao even.
Churning out cheap "coffee" is supposed to be hard? These faggots will start crying over anything.

That's a lot of milk.

Imagine having a customer service job in this day and age. Imagine having to deal with the unwashed nigger cattle on a daily basis

Milk truck just arrive

Yeah it was like those plastic crates that hold 6 1 gallon juggs, a whole pallet of them. Slid right off and into me, pinning me at a wierd angle. I was fine.

I swapped a breaker panel out at a Starbucks once

Like 20 year old plastic crates, cracking from sun damage from being left out was the cause. Boss got us new ones after that episode, he had tape of it just spontaneously folding up on me.

Was anyone crying in the back between the milk crates?

“Abby, get off the poor wage slave.”

We should transport milk inside of the boobas still. We'd have to switch to human milk but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I worked retail for 5 years. Its not that bad, just soul draining.

Thankfully my intelligence prevents me from degrading myself to work such a position lol
>imagine taking pride in the fact that uppity faggots dictate your sense of accomplishment

lol

It's mocked as the height decadence. Nobody's saying it's not hard, just that it's not necessary.

I wonder why Starbucks customers are so awful maybe it's the s o i or the communist ideology.

You have to push the button to make sure it goes right
Its a lot more perplexing than you think.