I was vaxed two times

And now my heart hurts a little

Nothing too much, but I can feel it

This board is making me paranoid about my vaccination. Am I going to die? Anyone else got vaxxed?

I only have two doses

I also know people who were severely sick with COVID-19, so I know that's not a lie either. So now I'm asking myself, did the gives a couple of false options? Don't get vaxxed, but then die of COVID-19, or get vaxxed, but then die because of our vaccines? Why would they go to those lenghts?

Attached: sunset.jpg (550x269, 18.07K)

when did you get vaxxed, and are you taking NAC etc?

I got 1 in March and have had circulation issues

Blood clotting

Take a bunch of Ibuprofen and drink a Bunch of energy drinks it should cure it.

Attached: 138742724569.jpg (1086x640, 74.01K)

NAC will not stop the clots, it won’t undo the fact your cells are creating spike proteins forever.
It’s literally just going to help with oxidative stress.
You’re using a hose on a house fire.

You have positively charged graphene now. Use the + side of magnet to locate, use - to stick to body.

Attached: 1635394135387.webm (576x1280, 1.61M)

get out and walk around or do some manual labor, stop thinking about it.
t. unvaxxed

Kek

Repent and pray to Jesus for healing.

I got vaxxed like a year ago, around this time

I'm not sure what is NAC? I'm not taking anything

that's what I fear the most

did you get vaxxed? It feels like literally nobody on this board got vaxxed

get a cardiac MRI
don't accept anything less (troponin, EKG, echocardiogram) as they are not the gold standard for detecting myocarditis
or just ask reddit, they will comfort you that chest pain is a reassuring sign that it's working

nah I didn't take an mrna, Novavax. So hopefully a one off shot of spike

take NAC supplement (google it) and magnesium at very least. NAC helped me tons

and any supplement or food that is anti-inflammatory

Never vaxxed.
Never masked.
Never caught covid or any sickness since before 2019 because I'm not a fat fuck like the other ones here.

OP, the vaccines are great. My bitch of a wife took the J&J vaccine and dropped dead in two weeks. The amount of old pussy I get is not to be believed. They all want pure blood dick.

I might do something like that, I had heart problems from before the vaccines though

okay thank you

Look just blow your fucking brains out. End the drama like a man pussy.

Never vaxxed, didn't catch shit, and probably the only person living in my family after 10 years. I did wear masks for a bit but I was in Vegas in March without a mask the whole time and I am 100% fine.

>This board is making me paranoid about my vaccination.
I would think your heart pain would make you fucking paranoid. But why use logic now. Get boosted and do a flip, faggot.

Attached: dipshit.jpg (869x559, 62.52K)

>OP, the vaccines are great. My bitch of a wife took the J&J vaccine and dropped dead in two weeks.
kek

ps OP you could be feeling heart burn, it's a common side effect and feels similar to heart shit

It took me a damn year to covid lmao I'm tripled vaxxed and my first Vax was year. I took the antigen nose swab and I was tested positive. What was weird was 4 days ago I was fine until I had my fan on and woke up with a slight sore throat, then I went into another room with the AC on and my condition worsened. Went to sleep with body aches and been sweating the shit out of it, a little body flare and now my body feels much better minus a stuffy nose. And before I got my three vaxxed, I was expecting for those horrible side effects Any Forums was talking about and never since gotten them, maybe I lucked out and got the placebo shot, all three of them. Should I just get a saliva test? I feel honestly fine and it took me 2 days to recover whatever hell I got.

Attached: 20220705_232438.jpg (1276x2048, 134.04K)